Nestlé USA

Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

Supply Chain and Procurement Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2014.

I went through two rounds of phone interviews and was invited to the final round of interviews at the Nestle Headquarters. They do an amazing job of selling the company to you while you're there. Overall, the interview questions were very typical behavioral questions. They did ask me a few technical questions during the final round interviews

Operations Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2014.

There was an initial interview on campus. After the first round interviews, I was invited to a second/final round interview in Chicago, IL. For this, there was a series of three back-to-back interviews. It looked like all the interviewers had the same question sheets with three different overarching topics and they could choose one question out of a set of five.

Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2014.

Applied online 8/2014 and interviewed with an HR recruiter approximately 1.5 months later then with the hiring manager 2 days later. I was contacted about 2 weeks later for an in-person interview, but I had already accepted another position. I really enjoyed both of my interviews - the company seems very people-oriented which is refreshing.

Interview Questions
    • I've done quite a bit of interviewing this year, so nothing seemed really hard or unexpected.   Answer Question

NDIC Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

There will be 2 Rounds of Interview. The first round is behavioral with two people in front of you. The questions are pretty straight forward. You just have to be familiar with the STAR method of answering questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the time when you had to include a flawed idea.   Answer Question

OMT Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA in September 2014.

Met them at university. Got an interview on the spot. The interview was a 1:1 30 minute interview. They were 3 behavioral questions. 3 open ended questions. Questions were like tell me you had to deal with conflict, tell me a time you took initiative. Why nestle? There are 2 rounds. The second round is at their office.

NDIC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA in September 2014.

I met Nestle at the career fair on campus where I was immediately offered an on-campus interview the following day. The interview was mostly behavioral based questions. At the end of the interview i filled out my location preference for where I wanted to be placed. I later was offered second round interviews which was a phone interview. They asked a lot of the same questions that I was asked during the first round interviews which I was not sure if they wanted the same answers or different than the ones I used before.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Detailed with what's expected and what departments will be supported as well as who I will report to and what function I serve for each as well as daily, weekly, and monthly operations of,departments.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to read aloud a script to judge my speaking voice.   Answer Question

Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

The hiring process took almost three months from application to start date. I applied online and had an interview three weeks later. I was offered the job almost a month later and then started a month after that. They are VERY slow with this process. The interview was pretty easy.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was intimidating. Maybe some of the "describe a time.." those are always hard to think of.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

It was a very comprehensive interview process. I met with several people and really got to know the culture. They answered my questions about the job and responsibilities adequately. The recruiter did a great job in selling the opportunity, and why Nestle was a top employer.

Interview Questions
    • Too many people on the interview list. How many of them will really have a say in making the decision? The manager the position reports to really didn't sell the job. It's a competitive job market out there so employers should also tell applicants why their company is better.   Answer Question
    I negotiated but they stayed firm on the offer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

I had the pleasure to interview with sales managers at my university's business school sales center. It was a total of three interviews and a ride along. The managers who interviewed me were very professional and kind.

Interview Questions
    • No question was out of the ordinary but make sure you are being honest with them. They want to make sure Nestle is genuinely a good fit for you and vise versa!   Answer Question