Nestlé USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance & Accounting Intern Interview

Finance & Accounting Intern

Interviewed at Nestlé USA

Interview Details – I applied online in the fall and had my pre-screen interview over Skype in January with someone from Human Resources. During that interview, my interview decided I should go to the next round, so we scheduled the next round at the end of that meeting. I then had a behavioral phone interview one of their financial analysts.

Interview Question – Tell me about a complex project you had and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Procurement Intern Interview

Procurement Intern

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly extensive: the first round of interviews for me consisted of phone interviews with the HR manager and other managers of the company. After I made it past the initial rounds I was flown down to headquarters in Glendale to interview with 17 other candidates. The first day in Glendale was an informal mixer and dinner with Nestle employees and intern candidates. The next day of I went through 3 back-to-back interviews with a mix of HR and Supply Chain managers. I heard back from Nestle around 2 days after the interview process.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Internal Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – I had to interview with three different people. Hardest interview I have ever been into.

Interview Question – Asked about SOX, specific programs like SAP and ACL.   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Forklift Operator

I applied online and interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – Standard interview

Interview Question – Tell us about a day at your current job   Answer Question

MBA Marketing Intern Interview

MBA Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – Through campus recruiting.

Interview Question – When did you need to make a decision based on too little data? What kind of data do you wish you had?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Operations Supervisro Interview

Operations Supervisro
DeKalb, IL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2013.

Interview Details – Started with a recruiter contacting me for a phone interview that lasted roughly 30 minutes. After I passed that I then went through around 8 hours worth of interviews with around 6 different management personal. It was very grueling but rewarding in the end.

Interview Question – Working in a Salaried position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate for several salaried positions but I wasn't in the position to do so.

Engineering Internship Interview

Engineering Internship

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview and a onsite interview.

Interview Question – What do you like about Nestle   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another offer.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Technical Business Analyst

Interviewed at Nestlé USA

Interview Details – Several round interviews starting with Recruiting manager then hiring manager, then team members, then VP/Director. All question based.

Interview Question – Usual... why are you right for this job etc... what skills etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, able to negotiate. Nestle will offer a mid range salary compared to other companies.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Packaging Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – My interview process was a positive one, although Nestle takes a long time to pull together paperwork.

Interview Question – There was some difficulty trying to answer the technical questions they had.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

Supply Chain Trainee
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online in September and the process took about three weeks. First I had a brief phone screen and a one-on-one phone interview. A week later I got the email that I was invited to the superday in their California headquarters.

Once I was there, we had a networking reception the night before and three interviews the next day. All were pretty standard behavioral questions with one or two basic supply chain questions, and all the interviewers were very friendly with the exception of an HR guy who seemed very disinterested (I assume he's the reason I didn't get the offer). Was kind of frustrating when they sent out offers to people I met and I had to wait another week and a half, but i wasn't surprised when the rejection came.

Interview Question – Nothing really-- pretty typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question