Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a great overall experience. I applied for the OMT internship but did not get it, however I got a lot of a better understanding for Nestle as a company and removed any doubts as to this was the company I would want to start my career with. This was my first final round two-day interview process ordeal. 3 back to back interviews. No doubt I'll be applying for a full-time position.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions all behavioral nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2014.

Interview

There was an initial interview on campus. After the first round interviews, I was invited to a second/final round interview in Chicago, IL. For this, there was a series of three back-to-back interviews. It looked like all the interviewers had the same question sheets with three different overarching topics and they could choose one question out of a set of five.

Supply Chain and Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2014.

Interview

I went through two rounds of phone interviews and was invited to the final round of interviews at the Nestle Headquarters. They do an amazing job of selling the company to you while you're there. Overall, the interview questions were very typical behavioral questions. They did ask me a few technical questions during the final round interviews

Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Fort Wayne, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online 8/2014 and interviewed with an HR recruiter approximately 1.5 months later then with the hiring manager 2 days later. I was contacted about 2 weeks later for an in-person interview, but I had already accepted another position. I really enjoyed both of my interviews - the company seems very people-oriented which is refreshing.

Interview Questions

• I've done quite a bit of interviewing this year, so nothing seemed really hard or unexpected.   Answer Question

NDIC Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

There will be 2 Rounds of Interview. The first round is behavioral with two people in front of you. The questions are pretty straight forward. You just have to be familiar with the STAR method of answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time when you had to include a flawed idea.   Answer Question

NDIC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I met Nestle at the career fair on campus where I was immediately offered an on-campus interview the following day. The interview was mostly behavioral based questions. At the end of the interview i filled out my location preference for where I wanted to be placed. I later was offered second round interviews which was a phone interview. They asked a lot of the same questions that I was asked during the first round interviews which I was not sure if they wanted the same answers or different than the ones I used before.

OMT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in September 2014.

Interview

Met them at university. Got an interview on the spot. The interview was a 1:1 30 minute interview. They were 3 behavioral questions. 3 open ended questions. Questions were like tell me you had to deal with conflict, tell me a time you took initiative. Why nestle? There are 2 rounds. The second round is at their office.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (State College, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview as my first round interview. If you pass the first round interview, the final round is in Chicago. On the phone they asked very situational based questions, how I would react and asked for examples in my life.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were working in a group where someone in the group didn't work well with everyone, how did you react?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Itasca, IL).

Interview

Detailed with what's expected and what departments will be supported as well as who I will report to and what function I serve for each as well as daily, weekly, and monthly operations of,departments.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to read aloud a script to judge my speaking voice.   Answer Question

Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

The hiring process took almost three months from application to start date. I applied online and had an interview three weeks later. I was offered the job almost a month later and then started a month after that. They are VERY slow with this process. The interview was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was intimidating. Maybe some of the "describe a time.." those are always hard to think of.   Answer Question

Negotiation