Nestlé USA

122 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – Is long. I went to through 4 different interviews and when I finally got hire it took forever to start

Interview Question – The interview is like any other interview, they want you to tell them how have you overcome problems in the past and give them examples. ETC.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé USA in March 2013.

Interview Details – Fast passed phone interview, then met with 5 different people for an all day interview. All the question seem to be read from a script. All behavioral questions.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question…what was your favorite class in college.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Talked to others in the group. Didn't seem like they were happy.

Engineering Program Interview

Engineering Program

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – Behavioral questions

Interview Question – The hardest decision to make in your life question and why you chose it as we'll as how you handled it   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in March 2013.

Interview Details – It was a very professional process. The Recruiter contacted me and conducted a 20 minute phone interview. A couple of days later, the recruiter invited me to interview at the Company's headquarters in Glendale. I met with four people, three HR managers/directors and one internal client partner. I enjoyed the meeting.

Interview Question – They asked me a lot of questions about Company culture amd fit   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Route Sales Representative
Glendale Heights, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in January 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty easy if you have done route work and have a possitive attitude your in

Negotiation Details – They tell you the wage you will recieve

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – Got connected through a recruiter. Had phone interview with the hiring manager directly. Usual questions such why you are leaving and request for detail and/or clarification on prior experience. A few weeks later was called in for an on-site interview. All interviews were 1 on 1 with usual behavioral questions. Got an offer in about 3 weeks which I accepted.

Interview Question – Not unusual but some detail questions related to food safety and equipment design.   Answer Question

Consumer Services Analyst Interview

Consumer Services Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé USA in April 2009.

Interview Details – All day interview--you'll meet with 5-7 key players. Expect heavy behavioral interview questions, unless you get someone cool. They are often looking for a good fit culturally just as much as experience and education. You better have your MBA at Nestle! They value MBA over skills and experience.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a conflict with someone and how do you deal with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate, but resources these day say you can always negotiate. I'd recommend getting the highest salary you can because it'll inch along in the years to come. Raises were typically only 2-3% per year

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Glendale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in February 2009.

Interview Details – The manager of the group met with me and spent more time talking to me about the history of the supply chain group instead of asking me questions. I met with two other people who asked me questions. They were all behavioral and pretty easy. Everyone was very friendly.

Negotiation Details – Quick and easy.

Demand Planner Interview

Demand Planner

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in February 2009.

Interview Details – Starts with a phone screening by HR, then a phone interview with Hiring Manager. If you do well on phone interview, then you're invited in for a long day of interviews with the hiring manager, the managers within the same function, the director, your peers, and by HR Manager.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The only thing I was able to negotiate was the start date

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Operations Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – Uploaded my resume to my schools career portal. I received a call 1 week later. I first did a 15 minute phone interview. It was mainly for them to gauge how I am as an individual and my personality. They asked about my resume and extra curricular activities. I waited 1 week to hear from them to schedule a 2nd 30 minute interview with an Operations Management Trainee. The interviews was direct and straight to the point. They want you to use the CAR method when answering questions. I did not make it to the final round, but I would have had to fly out to California for a face to face interview.

Interview Question – What was the hardest class that you have ever had to take and why?
What was the hardest project you have had in a class and why?
  View Answer