Nestlé USA

Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Several round interviews starting with Recruiting manager then hiring manager, then team members, then VP/Director. All question based.

Interview Questions
    • Usual... why are you right for this job etc... what skills etc...   Answer Question
    Yes, able to negotiate. Nestle will offer a mid range salary compared to other companies.

Packaging Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé USA.

My interview process was a positive one, although Nestle takes a long time to pull together paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • There was some difficulty trying to answer the technical questions they had.   Answer Question

Operations Management Trainee Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé USA.

I first met with Nestle representatives at an on-campus career fair where I had my first interview. I was invited back for the final round of interviews in Chicago. Nestle really invests a lot in their employees and values them. They are also a very professional yet fun company from what I have seen so far. All the employees I've talked to so far love working for Nestle and will be quick to tell you why. Interviews were very laid back and there were no out-of-the-blue questions.

Interview Questions
    • Give a time when you had to stand up for something even though that might mean sacrificing something of yourself.   Answer Question

Product Development Value Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

The interview was set up very professionally, with the airline, car rental, & hotel stay. The directions to the facility were accurate and everything really went smoothly from that perspective. The company was using a recruiter who ws the best recruiter I have ever had, before or after. Had an interview w/ HR, the hiring mgr., and a group interview with the team I'd be working with.

Interview Questions
    • I can't recall anything that was out of order or out of line with the questions. However, I was taken on a quick tour during the interview process and they didn't seem to realize that they should've given me some special shoe coverings because the floor was slippery and I had worn dress boots. Thus I became concerned about whether the people working there, including my prospective manager, understood GMPs and safety policies, or enforced them.   View Answer

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2013.

I applied online in September and the process took about three weeks. First I had a brief phone screen and a one-on-one phone interview. A week later I got the email that I was invited to the superday in their California headquarters.

Once I was there, we had a networking reception the night before and three interviews the next day. All were pretty standard behavioral questions with one or two basic supply chain questions, and all the interviewers were very friendly with the exception of an HR guy who seemed very disinterested (I assume he's the reason I didn't get the offer). Was kind of frustrating when they sent out offers to people I met and I had to wait another week and a half, but i wasn't surprised when the rejection came.

Operations Supervisro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2013.

Started with a recruiter contacting me for a phone interview that lasted roughly 30 minutes. After I passed that I then went through around 8 hours worth of interviews with around 6 different management personal. It was very grueling but rewarding in the end.

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate for several salaried positions but I wasn't in the position to do so.

Supply Chain and Procurement Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé USA.

I went through the first 30 minute interview and was pleasantly surprised by the questions they asked me, most of which were about my experiences instead of the traditional "Why should I hire you?" or "Why are you interested in this position? types of questions. The interviewers were friendly and they gave some helpful insight into the company

Interview Questions
    • You are the manager of a local restaurant. Sales are up but profits are down. Give three reason why this might be.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

I dropped my resume, got set up with a 30 minute interview with Nestle. The interviewer was really friendly, and actually helped when I stumbled at times. They give their decisions out very quickly for second round where they fly you out to Los Angeles for a Super Day. Overall, I remained impressed with the company.

Interview Questions
    • None really, just your average behavioral questions. There was also supply chain questions.   Answer Question

I decided that I'd rather be in the management consulting industry.

Procurement Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA in September 2013.

I applied online through my university's simplicity system and on Nestle's website. I was called within a few days for the first round interviews. The interview was pretty relaxed and one on one. They asked 3 behavioral based questions and then there was time for you to ask questions about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond expectations?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

Typically Marketing Managers are brought in through the MBA recruiting process, a 3 month internship with multiple product & consumer focused projects.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your favorite Nestle brand & what it means to you emotionally.   Answer Question