Nestlé USA

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Procurement Intern Interview

Procurement Intern

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly extensive: the first round of interviews for me consisted of phone interviews with the HR manager and other managers of the company. After I made it past the initial rounds I was flown down to headquarters in Glendale to interview with 17 other candidates. The first day in Glendale was an informal mixer and dinner with Nestle employees and intern candidates. The next day of I went through 3 back-to-back interviews with a mix of HR and Supply Chain managers. I heard back from Nestle around 2 days after the interview process.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Procurement Intern Interview

Procurement Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé USA in February 2009.

Interview Details – I first had an interview at my school and was selected the next day for a second round interview. I was sent to LA where everything was paid by them. From the moment I got there I was treated really well. Everyone working at Nestle was really nice and when I ended up not getting the job I was really upset since they are really a great company.

Interview Question – If you were a brick in a wall which brick would you be and why?   View Answers (11)

Worked for Nestlé USA? Contribute to the Community!