Nestlé USA Procurement Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Procurement Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

The interview process was fairly extensive: the first round of interviews for me consisted of phone interviews with the HR manager and other managers of the company. After I made it past the initial rounds I was flown down to headquarters in Glendale to interview with 17 other candidates. The first day in Glendale was an informal mixer and dinner with Nestle employees and intern candidates. The next day of I went through 3 back-to-back interviews with a mix of HR and Supply Chain managers. I heard back from Nestle around 2 days after the interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Procurement Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé USA in February 2009.

I first had an interview at my school and was selected the next day for a second round interview. I was sent to LA where everything was paid by them. From the moment I got there I was treated really well. Everyone working at Nestle was really nice and when I ended up not getting the job I was really upset since they are really a great company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Nestlé USA? Contribute to the Community!