Nestlé USA Procurement Internship Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Procurement Internship Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Called for a phone screen and to set up an interview over the phone. The interviewer was very prompt to call right at the arranged time and the interview lasted the length of time told. I was not contacted back to move further in the process.

Questions were both situational and technical

Interview Questions
  • Given a certain technical situation, like the company wanted to start producing a new ice cream product, how would you go about implementing whether or not to pursue the new addition?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Procurement Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in September 2013.

I applied online through my university's simplicity system and on Nestle's website. I was called within a few days for the first round interviews. The interview was pretty relaxed and one on one. They asked 3 behavioral based questions and then there was time for you to ask questions about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond expectations?   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé USA? Contribute to the Community!