Nestlé USA Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Representative (8)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Marketing Associate (3)
- Associate Brand Manager (3)
- OMT Trainee (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Financial Analyst Rotational Program Trainee (2)
- Sales Development Program (2)
- Operator (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Human Resources Development Program (2)
- Human Resources Manager (2)
- Route Sales Representative (2)
- Demand Planner (2)
- Procurement Intern (2)
- Procurement Internship (2)
- Supply Chain Trainee (2)
- Brand Management Intern (1)
- Area Sales Leader (1)
- Diversity Leadership Program (1)
- Supply Chain and Procurement (1)
- Retail Representative Tn (1)
- Product Development Value Analyst (1)
- Operations Management Trainee Internship (1)
- Operations Supervisro (1)
- Finance & Accounting Intern (1)
- Finance & Accounting Interview (1)
- Field Operations Leadership Program (1)
Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Nestlé USA.
Interview Details – Detailed with what's expected and what departments will be supported as well as who I will report to and what function I serve for each as well as daily, weekly, and monthly operations of,departments.
Interview Question – Was asked to read aloud a script to judge my speaking voice. Answer Question
Project Manager Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé USA in March 2013.
Interview Details – Fast passed phone interview, then met with 5 different people for an all day interview. All the question seem to be read from a script. All behavioral questions.
Interview Question – The most unexpected question…what was your favorite class in college. Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Talked to others in the group. Didn't seem like they were happy.
Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.
Interview Details – Got connected through a recruiter. Had phone interview with the hiring manager directly. Usual questions such why you are leaving and request for detail and/or clarification on prior experience. A few weeks later was called in for an on-site interview. All interviews were 1 on 1 with usual behavioral questions. Got an offer in about 3 weeks which I accepted.
Interview Question – Not unusual but some detail questions related to food safety and equipment design. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé USA