Nestlé USA Project Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nestlé USA (Itasca, IL).

Interview

Detailed with what's expected and what departments will be supported as well as who I will report to and what function I serve for each as well as daily, weekly, and monthly operations of,departments.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to read aloud a script to judge my speaking voice.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

Got connected through a recruiter. Had phone interview with the hiring manager directly. Usual questions such why you are leaving and request for detail and/or clarification on prior experience. A few weeks later was called in for an on-site interview. All interviews were 1 on 1 with usual behavioral questions. Got an offer in about 3 weeks which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Not unusual but some detail questions related to food safety and equipment design.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Fast passed phone interview, then met with 5 different people for an all day interview. All the question seem to be read from a script. All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question…what was your favorite class in college.   Answer Question

Talked to others in the group. Didn't seem like they were happy.