Nestlé USA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Itasca, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – Detailed with what's expected and what departments will be supported as well as who I will report to and what function I serve for each as well as daily, weekly, and monthly operations of,departments.

Interview Question – Was asked to read aloud a script to judge my speaking voice.   Answer Question

Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé USA in March 2013.

Interview Details – Fast passed phone interview, then met with 5 different people for an all day interview. All the question seem to be read from a script. All behavioral questions.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question…what was your favorite class in college.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Talked to others in the group. Didn't seem like they were happy.

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – Got connected through a recruiter. Had phone interview with the hiring manager directly. Usual questions such why you are leaving and request for detail and/or clarification on prior experience. A few weeks later was called in for an on-site interview. All interviews were 1 on 1 with usual behavioral questions. Got an offer in about 3 weeks which I accepted.

Interview Question – Not unusual but some detail questions related to food safety and equipment design.   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé USA? Contribute to the Community!