Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé USA
- Retail Sales Representative (10)
- Operations Management Trainee (5)
- Sales Development Program (5)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Associate Brand Manager (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Marketing Associate (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Nestle Sales Development Program (3)
- OMT Trainee (3)
- OMT (2)
- Human Resources Development Program (2)
- Demand Planner (2)
- Procurement Intern (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Industrial Engineer (2)
- Associate Marketing Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Financial Analyst Rotational Program Trainee (2)
- Operator (2)
- Forklift Operator (2)
- Human Resources Manager (2)
- Project Engineer (2)
- Supply Chain Trainee (2)
- Procurement Internship (2)
- Supply Chain and Procurement (2)
- Edy's Ice Cream Maker I (2)
- NDIC (2)
- Route Sales Representative (2)
Project Manager Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nestlé USA (Itasca, IL).
Detailed with what's expected and what departments will be supported as well as who I will report to and what function I serve for each as well as daily, weekly, and monthly operations of,departments.
- Was asked to read aloud a script to judge my speaking voice. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Nestlé USA.
Got connected through a recruiter. Had phone interview with the hiring manager directly. Usual questions such why you are leaving and request for detail and/or clarification on prior experience. A few weeks later was called in for an on-site interview. All interviews were 1 on 1 with usual behavioral questions. Got an offer in about 3 weeks which I accepted.
- Not unusual but some detail questions related to food safety and equipment design. Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in March 2013.
Fast passed phone interview, then met with 5 different people for an all day interview. All the question seem to be read from a script. All behavioral questions.
- The most unexpected question…what was your favorite class in college. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Talked to others in the group. Didn't seem like they were happy.