Nestlé USA

Updated Aug 16, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Detailed with what's expected and what departments will be supported as well as who I will report to and what function I serve for each as well as daily, weekly, and monthly operations of,departments.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked to read aloud a script to judge my speaking voice.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA.

Got connected through a recruiter. Had phone interview with the hiring manager directly. Usual questions such why you are leaving and request for detail and/or clarification on prior experience. A few weeks later was called in for an on-site interview. All interviews were 1 on 1 with usual behavioral questions. Got an offer in about 3 weeks which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Not unusual but some detail questions related to food safety and equipment design.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé USA in March 2013.

Fast passed phone interview, then met with 5 different people for an all day interview. All the question seem to be read from a script. All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question…what was your favorite class in college.   Answer Question

Talked to others in the group. Didn't seem like they were happy.