Nestlé USA Supply Chain Trainee Interview Questions

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online in September and the process took about three weeks. First I had a brief phone screen and a one-on-one phone interview. A week later I got the email that I was invited to the superday in their California headquarters.

Once I was there, we had a networking reception the night before and three interviews the next day. All were pretty standard behavioral questions with one or two basic supply chain questions, and all the interviewers were very friendly with the exception of an HR guy who seemed very disinterested (I assume he's the reason I didn't get the offer). Was kind of frustrating when they sent out offers to people I met and I had to wait another week and a half, but i wasn't surprised when the rejection came.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

Interview

I dropped my resume, got set up with a 30 minute interview with Nestle. The interviewer was really friendly, and actually helped when I stumbled at times. They give their decisions out very quickly for second round where they fly you out to Los Angeles for a Super Day. Overall, I remained impressed with the company.

Interview Questions

• None really, just your average behavioral questions. There was also supply chain questions.   Answer Question

I decided that I'd rather be in the management consulting industry.