Nestlé Waters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Planning Software Specialist Interview

Financial Planning Software Specialist
Greenwich, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Waters in March 2010.

Interview Details – Job posted by recruiting firm. Interviewed extensively by recruiter. Recruiter collected and verified references. Was then invited to meet with human resources manager and with potential manager. The process included from the very beginning providing personal information to validate identity, etc. The initial interview process lasted about two hours and included meetings with every member of the financial planning software team. Was given valuable information about how the team operates in the context of them trying to understand whether I would function acceptably within their group. Was asked a few questions dealing with the local corporate culture to find out if I would be comfortable participating, for example, in community-involvement-oriented activities. I was not asked any difficult technical questions, only general questions targeted towards confirming what was stated on my resume.

Interview Question – Describe how you organize your work and how you manage your time.   View Answer

Operations Resource Interview

Operations Resource
Madison, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé Waters in April 2011.

Interview Details – Standard Hiring Process for a College Grad.

Interview Question – Standard Behavioral Questions.   View Answer

Market Development Manager Interview

Market Development Manager

I applied in-person - interviewed at Nestlé Waters in April 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, personal interview, phone interview with upper management.

Interview Question – A number of theoretical questions of what would you do (even though I didn't have a back group in water sales).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was too inexperienced to know to negotiate. I accepted.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Waters in May 2011.

Interview Details – quick, basically just told me about the company

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Waters in June 2008.

Interview Details – it was nice experience and great people

Interview Questions

Worked for Nestlé Waters? Contribute to the Community!