Nestlé Waters North America
www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

Nestlé Waters North America Administrative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Plantation, FL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online received call from recruiter for a phone interview. I was called to the office to meet with the hiring manager did an interview with him. I was asked to follow up with a "work interview" where I was shown around the office and spent time with the administrative staff, clearly assuming I was going to receive an offer. After the three interviews nobody contacted me not even to let me know I did not get the job which seemed pretty unprofessional to me.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nestlé Waters North America? Contribute to the Community!

Nestlé Waters North America Videos

Nestlé Waters North America – Why Work for Us?

With 36 years of experience promoting healthy hydration, Nestlé Waters North America has 15 leading bottled water brands in the U.S. The company's commitment to environmental stewardship, especially in the areas of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestlé Waters North America Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nestlé Waters North America employees and interview candidates.