Nestlé Waters North America

Updated Sep 14, 2014

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in August 2014.

Very pleasant interview process. The hiring manager was very personable making it a comfortable experience. What impressed me the most was that she called me, not emailed, to inform me that they chose to move forward with another candidate with more direct experience. Highly professional and very friendly.

I was also impressed with the benefits package that came along with the position - great bonus, 401K match, as well as advancement opportunities. I hope that one day I will have a chance to interview with them again.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation that was particularly challenging for you and how you overcame it.   View Answer

RSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in March 2012.

1st had a phone interview. Then a ride along, then if you pass that they will set you up with a face to face interview. Then a dot physical and drug screen

Interview Questions
    • Do you like to lift heavy items or do you like a easy job   Answer Question

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Multiple interviews, very detailed and rigorous. Pretty much they want to know how strong is your character since you are going to face a lot of adversity in a day to day basis.

Interview Questions
    • Multiple adverse situations in previous jobs and how they'd been handled   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

. Standard Phone interview, no surprises there. A few words to describe the interview process: confusing; unnatural; rehearsed; contrived. On site interview with presentation. The presentation can be a little nerve racking. Know your subject! Word of advice, you may have to "dumb it down." Some of what I thought was standard terminology in manufacturing confused a couple of them.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in April 2010.

Was vague and I was over qualified but they were nice

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in January 2014.

People were nice and very accommodating. You go on a ride along and then an interview with HR and an a manager.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic interview questions. "What did you dislike about your previous position?" Nothing that you need to prepare for.   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in April 2011.

Process starts with over the phone interview. Next step is a face to face interview with 2 or 3 members of management lasting up to 2 hours. Upon acceptance, you will be notified by phone and drug testing and background checks will be conducted. The next step is the verification of start date based on the readiness of employee personal laptop to be used for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. What steps were taken and what was the result.   Answer Question

Employee Development Manager Interview

Several steps in the process, starting with an on line application, a formal phone screen, then several in person interviews. If all goes well, there is a work-with experience, then a final meeting with an upper level leader. Assuming you pass a formal background check and drug screen, you are hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is your knowledge about the spring water process?   Answer Question
    Easy, I asked for more, and got it, but should have asked for more vacation time.

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

The first step is a phone interview and if that is successful the next steps which is 2 will be a schedule ride along for a day with a Route Sales Representative to see what a day is like being a RSR 3 and 4 will be to have a face to face interview with the Route Suprevisor and then the Zone Operations Manager. If you succeed you will do a background check and medical check and have a start date following a few weeks after that.

Interview Questions
    • Not really difficult at all really asked many situational and behavioral questions   Answer Question
    Didn't have to negotiate at all because everything was upfront

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Methuen, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Methuen, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in September 2012.

Totally unprofessional environment, interviewer was 45 minutes late for our interview.

There seemed to be a chaotic atmosphere in the office, the person that I interviewed with didn't seem interested in the process at all, was distracted and on the phone throughout the process.

Worked for Nestlé Waters North America? Contribute to the Community!