Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

process was very long time wise. Applied in December and didnt finish until April and I didnt even make it to the final rounds of interviews. The recruiter was very nice though. She was helpful until she stopped answering my emails.I had my initial phone screen and she told me I would be hearing back in a couple days about the next steps in the process. After two weeks went by I emailed her to get a timeline and I never got a response. Over a month later I got one of those standardized rejection letters. It was strange that she stopped answering. My interview questions were pretty standard things you may ask a student.

Warehouse Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Allentown, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

An all day event beginning with a presentation. Your presentation must be at least 15 minutes with another 15 minutes for you to answer any questions regarding your presentation. Then 45 minute interviews with multiple managers from multiple departments within the organization. Lunch is provided and as you are there throughout the day. They want to know about your previous experience and they realize that you are also interviewing them. The managers each make you feel comfortable and they ask situational questions as they want to talk about your previous experiences. The overall process may be long; however, you have a feeling of a team atmosphere with everyone striving towards the same goals.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that someone came to you with questions on how to handle an issue. Did you give the person the answer or did you help them come to their own conclusions?   Answer Question

IT Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in April 2015.

Interview

The whole interview process happened over Skype. It was very standard. Call from HR scheduling an interview. I then gave them my username and they called me at the scheduled time. After figuring out some technical problems, it was a very smooth and friendly interview. The whole process took less than a week, and HR both called and emailed me extending an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about having a remote boss? (He was located in Canada)   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Elmsford, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Simple and prompt process. Phone, face to face and offer. I have a cdl a so that placed me ahead of the other candidates and it made my process smoother. Tried to negotiate salary due to more experience and licensing.

Interview Questions

• Driving experience
      Work experience
      Customer service experience

1 Answer

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard my process was fairly quick. I first started with a phone interview which lasted about 30min and i was then moved on to the second interview which was a face to face with a branch manager and my 3rd interview was a route ride which lasted a whole shift then ended with a interview with the manager at the branch I was applying to. All the questions were repetitive and very easy to answer it helps to have tour cdl prior to starting, I have my class A which helped me in my case. The whole interview process was done within 1 week the faster it moves along the better chance to you have.

Interview Questions

• what are your job responsibilities at your current employer   Answer Question
    • explain a time when you had an up set customer or gues and how did you resolve it and were they happy with the out come.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me the starting salary was 38k but when I accepted the offer the gave me 40k which was even better.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kearny, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Kearny, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Good interview process mostly asking how you handle difficult situations, and resolving them. Why do you want to work for Nestle. How do respond to difficult customers, and co workers.did I ever see any of my co workers stealing at my past jobs. What were my past responsibilities. They mostly want to know about all your bad experiences. If you don't you better think of some.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customers?   1 Answer

Group Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Good thorough internview process. Lots of cross-functional folks in the interview. It was good in gereral. Gives you a good flavor of the culture in the company. Multiple rounds.

Production Technician/Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanwood, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stanwood, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

1st week applied online
    phone interview 3 days later
    call back next day for testing at MI Works scheduled
    Testing done a week later
    Call 5 days later for a face to face/group interview at Plant with about 14 others that applied
    Explanation of group and face to face interviews. Group interview first. all applicants work together to come to an agreeable solution all while being watched by about 15 plant managers, productions managers, HR workers, maintenance management, and any other executive that works in this plant.
    Introductions around the room starting with peers first.
    Work book and timed session to see if you can complete all tasks asap. Resolve problem fast and equivalent, same for question 2-4 in packet. Put in your two sense. If you do not talk, they will not know what you feel is correct and assume you have no opinion on these things.
    Once this is done, you will break off into one on one interviews. Any where form one face to face....up to 4 face to face interviews. It doesn't matter if you get 4 face to face, or one face to face. These woman and men that are qualified to search for the exact personalities that will fit best into their work environment, and become that all around good employee that is working in the right direction to working in the most honest work environment, and making sure that these potential employees are here to work and be part of this production line so they can be proud of our products that we are producing, and our employees reflect our products whether you are on duty or off he clock. you still represent this company, and you need to be responsible enough to never jeopardize any one else's jobs at this plant because of your behaviors or un ability to adjust to change in a department. just be a team player, and you will not always be right. If that is a problem, you may want to reconsider taking a position here. :) its all about compromise....these are your work family now if you are hired in. There has to be trust, and support team while you are here. :) Good luck to you all.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing in a past/current job that was very un- motivational to you and why?   1 Answer
    • What is the one thing that people think is your best quality and why?   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in December 2014.

Interview

First you have a phone interview, which was not difficult, as well as pleasant. You then go on a ride along with another RSR. Then, you have two more interviews, which are about average level of difficulty.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed to set up a phone interview. Process was good but the person I spoke to in my interview no longer worked for the after we spoke and it took an extra week or two to hear back.