Nestlé Waters North America

Relevance Date Difficulty

RSR Interview

RSR
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1st had a phone interview. Then a ride along, then if you pass that they will set you up with a face to face interview. Then a dot physical and drug screen

Interview Question – Do you like to lift heavy items or do you like a easy job   Answer Question

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Commercial Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews, very detailed and rigorous. Pretty much they want to know how strong is your character since you are going to face a lot of adversity in a day to day basis.

Interview Question – Multiple adverse situations in previous jobs and how they'd been handled   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Allentown, PA

I applied online and interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview Details – . Standard Phone interview, no surprises there. A few words to describe the interview process: confusing; unnatural; rehearsed; contrived. On site interview with presentation. The presentation can be a little nerve racking. Know your subject! Word of advice, you may have to "dumb it down." Some of what I thought was standard terminology in manufacturing confused a couple of them.

Interview Question – Work situation role play.   View Answer

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Stamford, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in April 2010.

Interview Details – Was vague and I was over qualified but they were nice

Interview Question – There weren't any   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Route Sales Representative Interview

Route Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in January 2014.

Interview Details – People were nice and very accommodating. You go on a ride along and then an interview with HR and an a manager.

Interview Question – Very basic interview questions. "What did you dislike about your previous position?" Nothing that you need to prepare for.   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

Scheduler
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in April 2011.

Interview Details – Process starts with over the phone interview. Next step is a face to face interview with 2 or 3 members of management lasting up to 2 hours. Upon acceptance, you will be notified by phone and drug testing and background checks will be conducted. The next step is the verification of start date based on the readiness of employee personal laptop to be used for the job.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. What steps were taken and what was the result.   Answer Question

Employee Development Manager Interview

Employee Development Manager

Interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America

Interview Details – Several steps in the process, starting with an on line application, a formal phone screen, then several in person interviews. If all goes well, there is a work-with experience, then a final meeting with an upper level leader. Assuming you pass a formal background check and drug screen, you are hired.

Interview Question – What is your knowledge about the spring water process?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, I asked for more, and got it, but should have asked for more vacation time.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Route Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview Details – The first step is a phone interview and if that is successful the next steps which is 2 will be a schedule ride along for a day with a Route Sales Representative to see what a day is like being a RSR 3 and 4 will be to have a face to face interview with the Route Suprevisor and then the Zone Operations Manager. If you succeed you will do a background check and medical check and have a start date following a few weeks after that.

Interview Question – Not really difficult at all really asked many situational and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't have to negotiate at all because everything was upfront

Very Easy Interview

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
Methuen, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in September 2012.

Interview Details – Totally unprofessional environment, interviewer was 45 minutes late for our interview.

Reason for Declining – There seemed to be a chaotic atmosphere in the office, the person that I interviewed with didn't seem interested in the process at all, was distracted and on the phone throughout the process.

Division Safety Manager Interview

Division Safety Manager
Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very rigorous interview process for leaders. Clearly the company wants to ensure they hire the best and those that will act consistently with the culture they want to have.

Interview Question – If you were not a (insert role played) what would you be?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate vacation in excess of normal new-hire

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé Waters North America

Worked for Nestlé Waters North America? Contribute to the Community!