Nestlé Waters North America

Updated Dec 8, 2014

Production Technician/Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanwood, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanwood, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in December 2014.

1st week applied online
    phone interview 3 days later
    call back next day for testing at MI Works scheduled
    Testing done a week later
    Call 5 days later for a face to face/group interview at Plant with about 14 others that applied
    Explanation of group and face to face interviews. Group interview first. all applicants work together to come to an agreeable solution all while being watched by about 15 plant managers, productions managers, HR workers, maintenance management, and any other executive that works in this plant.
    Introductions around the room starting with peers first.
    Work book and timed session to see if you can complete all tasks asap. Resolve problem fast and equivalent, same for question 2-4 in packet. Put in your two sense. If you do not talk, they will not know what you feel is correct and assume you have no opinion on these things.
    Once this is done, you will break off into one on one interviews. Any where form one face to face....up to 4 face to face interviews. It doesn't matter if you get 4 face to face, or one face to face. These woman and men that are qualified to search for the exact personalities that will fit best into their work environment, and become that all around good employee that is working in the right direction to working in the most honest work environment, and making sure that these potential employees are here to work and be part of this production line so they can be proud of our products that we are producing, and our employees reflect our products whether you are on duty or off he clock. you still represent this company, and you need to be responsible enough to never jeopardize any one else's jobs at this plant because of your behaviors or un ability to adjust to change in a department. just be a team player, and you will not always be right. If that is a problem, you may want to reconsider taking a position here. :) its all about compromise....these are your work family now if you are hired in. There has to be trust, and support team while you are here. :) Good luck to you all.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one thing in a past/current job that was very un- motivational to you and why?   View Answer
    • What is the one thing that people think is your best quality and why?   View Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Applied online and was emailed to set up a phone interview. Process was good but the person I spoke to in my interview no longer worked for the after we spoke and it took an extra week or two to hear back.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in August 2014.

Very pleasant interview process. The hiring manager was very personable making it a comfortable experience. What impressed me the most was that she called me, not emailed, to inform me that they chose to move forward with another candidate with more direct experience. Highly professional and very friendly.

I was also impressed with the benefits package that came along with the position - great bonus, 401K match, as well as advancement opportunities. I hope that one day I will have a chance to interview with them again.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation that was particularly challenging for you and how you overcame it.   View Answer

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Multiple interviews, very detailed and rigorous. Pretty much they want to know how strong is your character since you are going to face a lot of adversity in a day to day basis.

Interview Questions
    • Multiple adverse situations in previous jobs and how they'd been handled   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

. Standard Phone interview, no surprises there. A few words to describe the interview process: confusing; unnatural; rehearsed; contrived. On site interview with presentation. The presentation can be a little nerve racking. Know your subject! Word of advice, you may have to "dumb it down." Some of what I thought was standard terminology in manufacturing confused a couple of them.

Employee Development Manager Interview

Several steps in the process, starting with an on line application, a formal phone screen, then several in person interviews. If all goes well, there is a work-with experience, then a final meeting with an upper level leader. Assuming you pass a formal background check and drug screen, you are hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is your knowledge about the spring water process?   Answer Question
    Easy, I asked for more, and got it, but should have asked for more vacation time.

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

The first step is a phone interview and if that is successful the next steps which is 2 will be a schedule ride along for a day with a Route Sales Representative to see what a day is like being a RSR 3 and 4 will be to have a face to face interview with the Route Suprevisor and then the Zone Operations Manager. If you succeed you will do a background check and medical check and have a start date following a few weeks after that.

Interview Questions
    • Not really difficult at all really asked many situational and behavioral questions   Answer Question
    Didn't have to negotiate at all because everything was upfront

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in January 2014.

People were nice and very accommodating. You go on a ride along and then an interview with HR and an a manager.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic interview questions. "What did you dislike about your previous position?" Nothing that you need to prepare for.   Answer Question

Factory Start Up Team - Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cabazon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cabazon, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Paper Application - Skill testing - Five step interview process - job offer - drug testing. This the way Nestle Waters North America performs all of its hiring at the facilities in North America. The five step process means that they have you interview with five different Managers one at a time with almost no break in between. Putting high pressure on the applicant to make sure they are getting a very good look at you and your history and experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in April 2013.

The interview started with a half hour phone interview. I was asked about my driving record and past employment history. Then I was given a run down of the interview process. I was then asked questions that required specific examples. i.e. Explain a situation where this happened, how did you handle it and what was the outcome.

After The phone interview came a group interview with two unit leaders. They asked more of the give a specific answer questions. That was followed immediately by a one on one interview with another unit leader.

The last part of the interview process was a full day ride-along with a current Route Sales Representative.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, it is a set salary. They make you aware of the amount at the beginning.