Nestlé Waters North America

Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

RSR Route Sales Representative Level II Interview

Interview process was pretty standard my process was fairly quick. I first started with a phone interview which lasted about 30min and i was then moved on to the second interview which was a face to face with a branch manager and my 3rd interview was a route ride which lasted a whole shift then ended with a interview with the manager at the branch I was applying to. All the questions were repetitive and very easy to answer it helps to have tour cdl prior to starting, I have my class A which helped me in my case. The whole interview process was done within 1 week the faster it moves along the better chance to you have.

Interview Questions
    • what are your job responsibilities at your current employer   Answer Question
    • explain a time when you had an up set customer or gues and how did you resolve it and were they happy with the out come.   Answer Question
    They told me the starting salary was 38k but when I accepted the offer the gave me 40k which was even better.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kearny, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Kearny, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in January 2015.

Good interview process mostly asking how you handle difficult situations, and resolving them. Why do you want to work for Nestle. How do respond to difficult customers, and co workers.did I ever see any of my co workers stealing at my past jobs. What were my past responsibilities. They mostly want to know about all your bad experiences. If you don't you better think of some.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult customers?   View Answer

Group Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Good thorough internview process. Lots of cross-functional folks in the interview. It was good in gereral. Gives you a good flavor of the culture in the company. Multiple rounds.

Production Technician/Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanwood, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Stanwood, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in December 2014.

1st week applied online
    phone interview 3 days later
    call back next day for testing at MI Works scheduled
    Testing done a week later
    Call 5 days later for a face to face/group interview at Plant with about 14 others that applied
    Explanation of group and face to face interviews. Group interview first. all applicants work together to come to an agreeable solution all while being watched by about 15 plant managers, productions managers, HR workers, maintenance management, and any other executive that works in this plant.
    Introductions around the room starting with peers first.
    Work book and timed session to see if you can complete all tasks asap. Resolve problem fast and equivalent, same for question 2-4 in packet. Put in your two sense. If you do not talk, they will not know what you feel is correct and assume you have no opinion on these things.
    Once this is done, you will break off into one on one interviews. Any where form one face to face....up to 4 face to face interviews. It doesn't matter if you get 4 face to face, or one face to face. These woman and men that are qualified to search for the exact personalities that will fit best into their work environment, and become that all around good employee that is working in the right direction to working in the most honest work environment, and making sure that these potential employees are here to work and be part of this production line so they can be proud of our products that we are producing, and our employees reflect our products whether you are on duty or off he clock. you still represent this company, and you need to be responsible enough to never jeopardize any one else's jobs at this plant because of your behaviors or un ability to adjust to change in a department. just be a team player, and you will not always be right. If that is a problem, you may want to reconsider taking a position here. :) its all about compromise....these are your work family now if you are hired in. There has to be trust, and support team while you are here. :) Good luck to you all.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one thing in a past/current job that was very un- motivational to you and why?   View Answer
    • What is the one thing that people think is your best quality and why?   View Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in December 2014.

First you have a phone interview, which was not difficult, as well as pleasant. You then go on a ride along with another RSR. Then, you have two more interviews, which are about average level of difficulty.

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Applied online and was emailed to set up a phone interview. Process was good but the person I spoke to in my interview no longer worked for the after we spoke and it took an extra week or two to hear back.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in October 2014.

Had you sit in and listen on calls with a representative for an hour. Staff was very friendly STAR Interview method for questions. Was interviewed by two people some of the questions were the same which was odd because I wanted to use the first good examples but felt I needed to give another story for the second interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to convince others to do a task your way.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in August 2014.

Very pleasant interview process. The hiring manager was very personable making it a comfortable experience. What impressed me the most was that she called me, not emailed, to inform me that they chose to move forward with another candidate with more direct experience. Highly professional and very friendly.

I was also impressed with the benefits package that came along with the position - great bonus, 401K match, as well as advancement opportunities. I hope that one day I will have a chance to interview with them again.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation that was particularly challenging for you and how you overcame it.   View Answer

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Multiple interviews, very detailed and rigorous. Pretty much they want to know how strong is your character since you are going to face a lot of adversity in a day to day basis.

Interview Questions
    • Multiple adverse situations in previous jobs and how they'd been handled   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

. Standard Phone interview, no surprises there. A few words to describe the interview process: confusing; unnatural; rehearsed; contrived. On site interview with presentation. The presentation can be a little nerve racking. Know your subject! Word of advice, you may have to "dumb it down." Some of what I thought was standard terminology in manufacturing confused a couple of them.