Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé Waters North America
- Route Sales Representative (12)
- RSR (2)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (2)
- Commercial Sales Representative (2)
- Key Account Sales Manager (2)
- Production Tech (2)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Warehouse Resource (1)
- SRC (1)
- Maintanace (1)
- Employee Development Manager (1)
- Order Processing (1)
- Financial Analyst (Co-op) (1)
- Production Resource (1)
- Factory Controller (1)
- Factory Start Up Team - Inventory Analyst (1)
- Division Safety Manager (1)
- Production Technician/Machine Operator (1)
- RSR Route Sales Representative Level II (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
- IT Summer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Logistics (1)
- Maintenance Manager (1)
- Maintenance Mechanic (1)
- Management (1)
- Technical (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.
I went through a staffing agency. I interviewed in a hotel suite. The interviews were set up in 45 minute increments. I was interviewed be two separate managers, the plant manager and the HR manager. They were friendly and took many notes while I answered questions.
- I was asked to describe myself and the remainder of the questions were behavioral questions. Questions of when I had failed in a task I was assigned. What I did to motivate or turn a substandard performer around. 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.
process was very long time wise. Applied in December and didnt finish until April and I didnt even make it to the final rounds of interviews. The recruiter was very nice though. She was helpful until she stopped answering my emails.I had my initial phone screen and she told me I would be hearing back in a couple days about the next steps in the process. After two weeks went by I emailed her to get a timeline and I never got a response. Over a month later I got one of those standardized rejection letters. It was strange that she stopped answering. My interview questions were pretty standard things you may ask a student.
- What are you learning in your classes? Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Allentown, PA) in April 2015.
An all day event beginning with a presentation. Your presentation must be at least 15 minutes with another 15 minutes for you to answer any questions regarding your presentation. Then 45 minute interviews with multiple managers from multiple departments within the organization. Lunch is provided and as you are there throughout the day. They want to know about your previous experience and they realize that you are also interviewing them. The managers each make you feel comfortable and they ask situational questions as they want to talk about your previous experiences. The overall process may be long; however, you have a feeling of a team atmosphere with everyone striving towards the same goals.
- Name a time that someone came to you with questions on how to handle an issue. Did you give the person the answer or did you help them come to their own conclusions? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Lewisville, TX) in April 2015.
Panel Interview - Hiring Manager, Director HR. Series of questions from each individual. Very professional interview. Hiring Manager came back after his session and provided opportunity for me to ask detailed questions about the job and organization. This is a great company - I just wasn't the right fit for the job position they were trying to fill at that time.
- Standard - problem, solution, impact. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in April 2015.
The whole interview process happened over Skype. It was very standard. Call from HR scheduling an interview. I then gave them my username and they called me at the scheduled time. After figuring out some technical problems, it was a very smooth and friendly interview. The whole process took less than a week, and HR both called and emailed me extending an offer.
- How do you feel about having a remote boss? (He was located in Canada) Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (New York, NY) in March 2015.
3 rounds of interviews. I was brought through the entire process and made it to final round. They gave the position to an internal hire. Apparently Nestle is known to hire from within and not big into external hires. The team seemed decent though.
- Seriously, nothing out of the blue outside of "Tell me about yourself." and "Why should we hire you?" Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Elmsford, NY) in March 2015.
Simple and prompt process. Phone, face to face and offer. I have a cdl a so that placed me ahead of the other candidates and it made my process smoother. Tried to negotiate salary due to more experience and licensing.
- Driving experience Work experience Customer service experience 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
Interview process was pretty standard my process was fairly quick. I first started with a phone interview which lasted about 30min and i was then moved on to the second interview which was a face to face with a branch manager and my 3rd interview was a route ride which lasted a whole shift then ended with a interview with the manager at the branch I was applying to. All the questions were repetitive and very easy to answer it helps to have tour cdl prior to starting, I have my class A which helped me in my case. The whole interview process was done within 1 week the faster it moves along the better chance to you have.
They told me the starting salary was 38k but when I accepted the offer the gave me 40k which was even better.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Breinigsville, PA) in February 2015.
After the exam,you got an interview with a hiring manager. If you do well in the interview,you get an offer sheet to accept or refuse the position you applied for.
- What is one thing you would do differently in your life? Answer Question
not able to negotiate
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.
Good thorough internview process. Lots of cross-functional folks in the interview. It was good in gereral. Gives you a good flavor of the culture in the company. Multiple rounds.
- Nothing was difficult Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review