Nestlé Waters North America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintanace Interview

Maintanace
Hawkins, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in December 2010.

Interview Details – applied online and recieved a phone interview. afterwards I was brought in to take a skills test. I passed the skills test and was scheduled for a interview. It took about 4 hours. everyone was polite and nice. I was offered water to drink. The interview process goes like this: You sign in and wait the they bring you to an interview area and they bring to 3 different 1on1 interviews. All mine went great and then after 3 hours of that we took a tour of the plant. i really thought that I did good on the interview and i was surprised that i did not not get a follow up or offer.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you made a differance in another coworkers life.   View Answer
  • in a professinal setting how have you helped a coworker increase in thier skill.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé Waters North America

Worked for Nestlé Waters North America? Contribute to the Community!