Nestlé Waters North America

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Maintanace Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hawkins, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hawkins, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in December 2010.

applied online and recieved a phone interview. afterwards I was brought in to take a skills test. I passed the skills test and was scheduled for a interview. It took about 4 hours. everyone was polite and nice. I was offered water to drink. The interview process goes like this: You sign in and wait the they bring you to an interview area and they bring to 3 different 1on1 interviews. All mine went great and then after 3 hours of that we took a tour of the plant. i really thought that I did good on the interview and i was surprised that i did not not get a follow up or offer.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example of how you made a differance in another coworkers life.   View Answer
  • in a professinal setting how have you helped a coworker increase in thier skill.   View Answer