Nestlé Waters North America

Nestlé Waters North America Technical Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in March 2009.

HR call, followed by phone interview with potential manager.
Was called for 9 am to 3 pm interviews and to do PPT presentation on past continuous improvement project of my choice.
Presentation went well, maybe nine questions asked.
Interviewed with about four people from operations, HR, and technical department, roughly one hour apiece.
Interviewers picked standard questions from a list at least ten pages long, each picked out about five questions, and wrote the answers down on their sheet. Very little small talk other than "Tell me about yourself". Two asked me to go into details about items on my resume and past jobs. One seemed very bored with the stock-question process, another thought it was a dumb way to do an interview.

Examples: "Describe a time when you alienated a co-worker, and how you followed it up." Describe a mistake you made."

Did not get offer. Last question I asked at final interview was what the job paid. From expression I got, that was not an appropriate last question.

The most difficult thing was putting together a PPT presentation on three days notice, and editing it without knowing who would be at the presentation meeting. Spent maybe nine hours re-doing it to try to focus for an unknown audience; eventually edited out many technical details.

Interview Questions
  • Preparing a Powerpoint presentation on a past project without knowing the backgrounds of who would be at the presentation and on short notice.   Answer Question