Nestle India Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

3.2

Nutrition Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestle India.

Four stages : Aptitude test (logical reasoning, mathematics, nutritional knowledge), HR Round (basic info, experience related questions, why you want to join, relocation possibilities), VP round (formal round). If you have been sent to third round it means you are selected. The next round will be health check up which is usually done on the next day.

Sales Officer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Nestle India.

Logical reasoning & Vocabulary written test and two rounds of face to face interviews. Also, after clearing off the interview and test rounds, one has to to complete 12 to 15 days of on the job training in the zonal area office. In my case Chennai.

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Written test- GD- Interview

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nestle India in December 2013.

5 Rounds of Hiring, Piece of cake, First is Written, Then All other rounds, Work Culture is good, Target are soft an achievable, Relocation is the toughest part, which I am unable to survive.

Interview Questions
    • Why I want to join from higher compensation to lower compensation in Nestle??   Answer Question
    Notice Period

Shift Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pantnagar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pantnagar (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Nestle India in October 2010.

got a call through a consultant and then was called for the interview at plant. then was interviewed by the factory manager. after some days got the call from the company about my selection. then again i went for medical test and salary negotiation. after this i got the appoint letter and a joining date

nothing much

Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestle India.

Group activity was performed to initially screen the applicants. Whosoever were selected were asked to give a presentation on what was their favourite food and how would they improve it for just about five minutes. Right after this the interview was conducted. in the interview questions related to profile, technical things, career aspiration, whether open to travel abroad etc. were asked. The interview was not much much stressful.

Interview Questions
    • Not much unexpected questions. Like a routine interview. But the group activity was difficult.   Answer Question

Product Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moga, Punjab (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moga, Punjab (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestle India in January 2012.

Job consultent sent my resume to company then they asked for onterview to me. I gave the interview on the date provide by the company then I had select

Nutrition Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestle India in June 2012.

1. Aptitude/verbal/logical/reasoning test
    2. Nutrition test
    3. psychometric test
    4. Technical round with the branch nutrition training manager
    5. HR interview and counselling
    6. 1 day on field with a Nutrition Executive officer
    7. Medical Encounter
    8. personal interview

I was able to convince the HR on the value of service that i could render to the company and what in-turn I expect from the organization as a pay.

Package is actually satisfactory that you don't have to negotiate

Sales Officer Interview

started from campus with gd and aptitude test..then 3 round of interviews ..all elimination round...it was a good process

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestle India in October 2013.

Written test, HR round, RSM round, Branch manager Round

Interview Questions

Worked for Nestle India? Contribute to the Community!