Nestle India

Average Difficulty
31 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Officer

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Nestle India.

Interview Details – Logical reasoning & Vocabulary written test and two rounds of face to face interviews. Also, after clearing off the interview and test rounds, one has to to complete 12 to 15 days of on the job training in the zonal area office. In my case Chennai.

Interview Question – logical reasoning   Answer Question

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Senior Sales Executive

Interviewed at Nestle India

Interview Details – Written test- GD- Interview

Interview Question – Why should we hire u?   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nestle India in December 2013.

Interview Details – 5 Rounds of Hiring, Piece of cake, First is Written, Then All other rounds, Work Culture is good, Target are soft an achievable, Relocation is the toughest part, which I am unable to survive.

Interview Question – Why I want to join from higher compensation to lower compensation in Nestle??   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Notice Period

Shift Officer Interview

Shift Officer
Pantnagar (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Nestle India in October 2010.

Interview Details – got a call through a consultant and then was called for the interview at plant. then was interviewed by the factory manager. after some days got the call from the company about my selection. then again i went for medical test and salary negotiation. after this i got the appoint letter and a joining date

Interview Question – are there any unions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing much

Process Development Engineer Interview

Process Development Engineer
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestle India.

Interview Details – Group activity was performed to initially screen the applicants. Whosoever were selected were asked to give a presentation on what was their favourite food and how would they improve it for just about five minutes. Right after this the interview was conducted. in the interview questions related to profile, technical things, career aspiration, whether open to travel abroad etc. were asked. The interview was not much much stressful.

Interview Question – Not much unexpected questions. Like a routine interview. But the group activity was difficult.   Answer Question

Product Development Executive Interview

Product Development Executive
Moga, Punjab (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestle India in January 2012.

Interview Details – Job consultent sent my resume to company then they asked for onterview to me. I gave the interview on the date provide by the company then I had select

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult question   Answer Question

Nutrition Officer Interview

Nutrition Officer
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestle India in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Aptitude/verbal/logical/reasoning test
2. Nutrition test
3. psychometric test
4. Technical round with the branch nutrition training manager
5. HR interview and counselling
6. 1 day on field with a Nutrition Executive officer
7. Medical Encounter
8. personal interview

Negotiation Details – I was able to convince the HR on the value of service that i could render to the company and what in-turn I expect from the organization as a pay.

Package is actually satisfactory that you don't have to negotiate

Interviewed at Nestle India

Interview Details – started from campus with gd and aptitude test..then 3 round of interviews ..all elimination round...it was a good process

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestle India in October 2013.

Interview Details – Written test, HR round, RSM round, Branch manager Round

Interview Question – General and be straight in answering   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestle India.

Interview Details – Interview was in Mumbai. People are polite, good natured and helpful. There were 4 Rounds. Their Andheri office is really cool. The rounds are not tough, they are little unpredictable as per as the execution is concerned. Have patience, because the process takes an entire day.
Nestle is a very good brand to start with. The exposure you get at this position is worth the effort. I am positive about this company and I'll try for this company in future as well.

Interview Question – Tell me what is happening in the world?   View Answer

Worked for Nestle India? Contribute to the Community!