Net.Orange

2.8

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Net.Orange in September 2013.

I was approached by Bart in HR; he reached out to me from LinkedIn - and we had set up a call. I had more calls with a director and then an architect. I then got invited in to meet with team.

Interview Questions
    • the VP of the group was a bit standoffish; it would have been nice if there was a receptionist   Answer Question
    I worked directly with HR - it was a smooth process

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Net.Orange in February 2013.

No Pros. I was approached by the one HR person for a Project Manager position. Long story short I was strung along while 'Management' tried to decide exactly what they wanted to hire for.... they vacillated .. Project Manager....Product Manager (which after listening to them was NOT a Product Manager but a Product Owner position) They did not want to spend money to bring me on site for a face to face and asked me to foot the bill for travel. I went to Dallas to interview with another company and went ahead and interviewed with this company as well and continued to get the run around afterwards. HR stated 'Management' was still unsure as to what position they actually wanted to hire for. I gave up on them as they seemed to be too dishonest. If they did not like my qualifications they should have just come out and stated so in a professional manner.

Interview Questions
    • A rather unstructured interview. None of the questions really stuck out as particularly challenging.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Net.Orange in January 2014.

In campus, they conducted an online written exam which consist of reasoning, technical questions along with programming problems.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They have already told about the compensation.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Net.Orange.

1 full day interview

Horror.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Net.Orange in August 2010.

The questions are no where related to the job.

Interview Questions
    • Is there a data type which can store any type of data in any language?   View Answer