NetApp

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at NetApp.

Interview Details – Thorough, well structured, covered job specifics, as well as behavioral "what would you do" scenarios. Intense, quite a few interviews, however, everyone was pleasant, considerate, engaging and quite welcoming. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole process, though it seemed like it might never end. Appreciated and was pleasantly surprised at how interested each interviewer was in who I am outside of my professional mantle.

Interview Question – Tell us who you are when not working your 8-5 job...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NetApp

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!

NetApp Videos

NetApp – Why Work for Us?

At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost. Our global setting highly values and fosters a healthy and happy work-life balance. Plus, our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetApp Business Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NetApp employees and interview candidates.