NetApp Interview Questions in Cranberry Township, PA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cranberry Township, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry Township, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NetApp in March 2011.

This began when I gave my resume to a NetApp recruiter at my university's job fair. A few weeks went by, they offered me an on-site interview at their Cranberry Township, PA site (I go to school in Pittsburgh, this probably explains the lack of phone screen). The interview involved talking with three people (the manager of the hardware team and two engineers) for an hour each. All three were very personable. The interview primarily focused on past projects with fairly minimal technical questions, the company seemed to trust that my projects and classes proved my tech knowledge. At the end of the interview I was told I would get a decision within 2 weeks, and they called to offer me a position in about a week and a half. All in all I'm quite impressed with NetApp, the culture and employees are great, and their HR organization is very well-organized.

Interview Questions
    Since this was just a summer internship, I didn't really negotiate, but I was very pleased with the salary offered.

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!