NetApp Director Interview Questions

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NetApp (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process started out with communications with their corporate recruiter. That interaction initially was good but the follow through was horrible. The Scheduler was awesome and stayed on task and kept me very well informed. I was interviewed by multiple people that were all Director level or above and from a broad swath of the organization. There were Sales, Technical, Operations and Executive involved. Overall the interview process was better than expected and well thought out and engaging.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the current state of Technology and where does NetApp fit in your views?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Director Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. I assume 2 peers and the supervisor. The first peer interview didn't seem too interested in interviewing me. I drove most of the questions. The second was with the supervisor. It was OK, but she was 10 mins late and rushed the interview. The recruiter who brought me in to this position didn't explain the role or expectations adequately, so my initial answers were not in sync with what was wanted. But I figured it out, nevertheless. The third interview was the best and clearest and I felt that I was connecting to that person. Even though this was a director level position, they wanted a technical analyst. So when I spoke about senior roles and accomplishments, that wasn't what was wanted. They wanted to know about techniques.

Interview Questions

• How would you drill down in to a provess?   Answer Question
    • You've had very senior roles, how will you handle this hands-on position?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NetApp in August 2011.

Interview

14 interviews over 3 months with future employees rating their future Supervisor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at NetApp in January 2010.

Interview

Was very detailed. Lot of interviewers. Fair.

Interview Questions

• There were really no unexpected questions. The questions were fairly relevant to my experience and capabilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Short. Not much of a negotiation.