Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NetApp
- Software Engineer (36)
- Intern (15)
- Technical Support Engineer (10)
- Product Manager (9)
- Member of Technical Staff (8)
- Program Manager (8)
- Member of Technical Staff II (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Software Developer (6)
- Software QA Engineer (5)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- MTS2 (5)
- QA Engineer (5)
- Member Technical Staff, Software (5)
- Member of Technical Staff, Software (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Director (4)
- Sales Analyst (4)
- Sales Manager (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Software Engineer Intern (4)
- Sales Development Representative (3)
- Senior Program Manager (3)
- Software Engineering Intern (3)
- Software Engineering Manager (3)
- Senior Product Manager (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Professional Services Consultant (3)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at NetApp (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.
Interview process started out with communications with their corporate recruiter. That interaction initially was good but the follow through was horrible. The Scheduler was awesome and stayed on task and kept me very well informed. I was interviewed by multiple people that were all Director level or above and from a broad swath of the organization. There were Sales, Technical, Operations and Executive involved. Overall the interview process was better than expected and well thought out and engaging.
- How do you feel about the current state of Technology and where does NetApp fit in your views? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for NetApp
Director InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2010.
There were 3 interviews. I assume 2 peers and the supervisor. The first peer interview didn't seem too interested in interviewing me. I drove most of the questions. The second was with the supervisor. It was OK, but she was 10 mins late and rushed the interview. The recruiter who brought me in to this position didn't explain the role or expectations adequately, so my initial answers were not in sync with what was wanted. But I figured it out, nevertheless. The third interview was the best and clearest and I felt that I was connecting to that person. Even though this was a director level position, they wanted a technical analyst. So when I spoke about senior roles and accomplishments, that wasn't what was wanted. They wanted to know about techniques.
Director InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at NetApp in August 2011.
14 interviews over 3 months with future employees rating their future Supervisor
- How would I handle a specific situation as a manager. Answer Question
Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks – interviewed at NetApp in January 2010.
Was very detailed. Lot of interviewers. Fair.
- There were really no unexpected questions. The questions were fairly relevant to my experience and capabilities. Answer Question
Short. Not much of a negotiation.