NetApp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NetApp.

Interview Details – First interview (phone interview) was smooth with a 1st or 2nd year analyst and went great. The interviewer made the process really smooth and comfortable. The interview was a meet and greet type and a couple of questions regarding my experience.

Then came the 2nd phone interview with the hiring manager. It was unorthodox to say the least. The questions had nothing to do with my ability to the job or the position itself but rather questions that were as if I was about to be given an offer. The interviewer seemed like he just went through my resume for the first time. He told me I was qualified and that everyone liked me and asked me questions leading up to an offer. After following up via email I waited about 6 weeks saying that they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Question – What do you like to do for fun?

Would you be willing to relocate for the internship?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

I applied online and interviewed at NetApp.

Interview Details – The initial phone interview was surprisingly comfortable. Questions were asked in a very point-blank fashion but was able to field most questions having prepared that morning for about an hour over a cup of coffee (if you want to pursue a corporate finance career in Silicon Valley, you best start drinking coffee now if you already haven't in college).

Interview Question – Technical question regarding forecast modeling (learn everything you can about this subject and talk about it in your interview) and regression analysis.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NetApp

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!

NetApp Videos

NetApp – Why Work for Us?

At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost. Our global setting highly values and fosters a healthy and happy work-life balance. Plus, our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetApp Finance Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NetApp employees and interview candidates.