NetApp Finance Intern Interview Questions

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

First interview (phone interview) was smooth with a 1st or 2nd year analyst and went great. The interviewer made the process really smooth and comfortable. The interview was a meet and greet type and a couple of questions regarding my experience. Then came the 2nd phone interview with the hiring manager. It was unorthodox to say the least. The questions had nothing to do with my ability to the job or the position itself but rather questions that were as if I was about to be given an offer. The interviewer seemed like he just went through my resume for the first time. He told me I was qualified and that everyone liked me and asked me questions leading up to an offer. After following up via email I waited about 6 weeks saying that they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun? Would you be willing to relocate for the internship?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NetApp.

Interview

The initial phone interview was surprisingly comfortable. Questions were asked in a very point-blank fashion but was able to field most questions having prepared that morning for about an hour over a cup of coffee (if you want to pursue a corporate finance career in Silicon Valley, you best start drinking coffee now if you already haven't in college).

Interview Questions

• Technical question regarding forecast modeling (learn everything you can about this subject and talk about it in your interview) and regression analysis.   Answer Question