NetApp Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

I interviewed with about six or seven people, and many of them didn't seem to be enjoying their job. One of them who really didn't seem at all excited about his job even told me to apply to this other company because it would be a better way to start my career. Overall, most of the people were friendly, but didn't give me the impression to want to work there.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you made a mistake, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NetApp in October 2014.

Interview

After recruiters collected resumes on campus, I had a 10 minute screening call and invitation to attend the NetApp Super Day. In the Super Day you are interviewing for 2 different positions. You do not get to pick which positions you interview for; they are assigned by the Finance recruitment manager based on resume fit. There are 3 interviews in the morning and 3 interviews in the afternoon. The interviews were 30 minutes each so you barely had time to "walk through" the resume and then answer a few behavioral questions. If you are articulate, have good work experiences and ask great questions at the end of the interview, then the job is yours. NetApp has a friendly culture and the interview experience is not intended to be stressful. They want to get to know you and discover why they need to hire you over other applicants. They provide great interview questions that create an opportunity for you to share what makes you special.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you made a mistake and what did you learn from it? What was a difficult decision you had to make? Tell me a time when you worked in a team?   Answer Question

I accepted an offer at another tech company with better benefits

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

2 phone interview : one with recruiter and one with hiring manager 1 rounds of one site with 5 people, 2 finance and 3 business partners: 30 min each person the interview questions are average has been awhile so that all I remember

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

I got the interview through a career fair on campus. I was flown up to their headquarters where they had a whole interview day planned. About 30 candidates attended. It started out with a presentation about the company. Then there where three 45 minutes long interviews back to back. Almost all questions were behavioral. Everyone was very friendly and the company culture seems laid back and fun. Typical Silicon Valley company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too unexpected, except for that there were basically almost no technical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was contacted shortly after sending in my resume through my school's career center website. The first (and final) round for me was going to their campus in Sunnyvale. The day consisted of three interviews with recent hires and Senior Managers. All three interviews were extremely laid back and just touched on my experience and resume. Everyone was really friendly so the atmosphere was not very intimidating. About two weeks after the interviews I was contacted and told that I did not get the position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NetApp (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviews went good, many rounds with different people from Finance and Business. Interview with HR as well, general questions, with some scenario questions and case study. Interviewers are nice and make you not feel nervous.

Interview Questions

• General questions, and scenario questions which examples need to be provided   Answer Question