NetApp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Global Customer Advocacy Manager Interview

Global Customer Advocacy Manager
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at NetApp in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred to NetApp by a business associate. I was then contacted by their internal recruiter and a series of telephone interviews followed. I was not local to their area, but had I been local I believe the last 3 interviews would have been in person. I had a lot of experience for some aspects of the role, but because a lot of it would be new to me I was not surprised I was not made an offer. Everybody was very nice, very professional, and offered good information about their experience working there, and what the role would entail.

- Initial phone screen with internal HR representative
- 6 telephone interviews over the course of 8-10 days
- 15 days after my last interview I was contacted and informed they decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Question – Give me an example of an awkward situation you had to resolve.   Answer Question

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!