NetApp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Professional Services Consultant
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at NetApp in February 2007.

Interview Details – Internal recruiter found me on Dice. Contacted me to discuss opening and see if I was available. Set up a couple of phone interviews with others in similar role. Technical phone screens... discussing how things work, how to implement, how to handle certain customer situations. Friendly, lasted about 30 minutes per call. Then had a 1 on 1 interview with the Director which was quick and non-technical. Talked about business, role, and compensation.

Interview Question – How would you go about sizing storage for a complex SQL environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got salary up a few thousand from where they started. Not a ton of negotiating room.

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!