Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NetApp
- Software Engineer (43)
- Intern (20)
- Technical Support Engineer (15)
- Program Manager (11)
- Member of Technical Staff (10)
- Product Manager (9)
- Software Developer (9)
- Member of Technical Staff II (8)
- MTS2 (7)
- Member Technical Staff, Software (7)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Senior Program Manager (7)
- Software QA Engineer (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Business Analyst (6)
- QA Engineer (6)
- Director (5)
- Systems Engineer (5)
- Software Engineer Intern (4)
- Sales Manager (4)
- Inside Sales (4)
- Software Engineering Manager (4)
- Sales Analyst (4)
- Technical Marketing Engineer (4)
- Member of Technical Staff, Software (4)
- Member of Technical Staff QA (4)
- Technical Support Engineer III (3)
- Member of Technical Staff III (3)
- Member of Technical Staff I (3)
- Member Technical Staff (3)
Marketing Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetApp (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2015.
Submitted my resume; was called a few days later. Recruiter said hiring manager wanted to meet in person. Went in and meet w/hiring manager and another member of the team. The reason I am giving a negative experience because no one ever followed up with me. I emailed the recruiter to ask about the hiring process; she replied they were still in the early stages. Disappointed that I came in and they didn't contact me to say the position has been filled.
- Describe my current job role. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for NetApp
Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2008.
Interviews include peers, directors in the group, VP. There were about 8 persons I saw.
Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp in January 2012.
It went pretty fast once I had the interview with the recruiter.
- Describe a time when you had to face a project with limited resources. Answer Question