NetApp Marketing Program Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Program Manager - Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

I skipped the interview process as a contractor. The HR department is pretty well organized at NetApp, so I expect the standard interviewing process.

Negotiation

Always negotiate. I had special circumstances around my offer, in that I already worked for the company as a contractor, so I wasn't able to negotiate this time around.

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetApp in February 2012.

Interview

Interviews done in 4 steps: recruiter, background recruiter, hiring manager, group interview. First 3 interviews conducted by phone, fourth interview in person. Good set of preparatory questions by interview team; time given for candidate questions. Recruiting team was very professional. Friendly, approachable interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is the bill of materials that you handle in your job.   Answer Question

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp in December 2008.

Interview

My first interview was with a recruiter. Pretty basic. He told me right away that he will send me resume to the hiring manager. A week later I was invited for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and her boss. With out notice, they kept me there for four hours for fore more unscheduled interviews. At the end of the day they told me the will give me an offer by the end of the day. Two weeks passed and didn't hear back from them. They didn't even answer my phone call or emails until I finally got a call from the staffing manager to inform the position was put on hold. They hired me three months later. NetApp is a good place to work if you are lucky enough an get a good manager. If you accept an offer, forget about having lunch. NetApp's culture is if you get the time to have lunch, you will have to eat it really fast in your desk!

Negotiation

nothing outstanding