NetApp

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Professional Services Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at NetApp in November 2012.

Interview Details – Initially communicated with Hiring Manager. Went through several interviews with all team stakeholders. Asked questions about storage as well as other technical questions. Interested in my experience working with a team vs. individual.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward. No surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NetApp pays very well. Negotiation wasn't needed.

Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NetApp in March 2011.

Interview Details – Pleasant, in depth exchange. Companies can afford to be very picky in this client. I was amused at how many different roles and skills sets they try to pack into one position. I expect they will find a young man they would be willing to train to meet the many disparate requirements.

Interview Questions

• None, the interviewer asked the standard questions. Why are you leaving your company, why NetApp, etc.   View Answer
  • I was on a cell phone, he was on a speaker phone. Awkward, but standard practice.   Answer Question

Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at NetApp in February 2007.

Interview Details – Internal recruiter found me on Dice. Contacted me to discuss opening and see if I was available. Set up a couple of phone interviews with others in similar role. Technical phone screens... discussing how things work, how to implement, how to handle certain customer situations. Friendly, lasted about 30 minutes per call. Then had a 1 on 1 interview with the Director which was quick and non-technical. Talked about business, role, and compensation.

Interview Question – How would you go about sizing storage for a complex SQL environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got salary up a few thousand from where they started. Not a ton of negotiating room.

Interviews for Top Jobs at NetApp

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!

NetApp Videos

NetApp – Why Work for Us?

At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost. Our global setting highly values and fosters a healthy and happy work-life balance. Plus, our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetApp Professional Services Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by NetApp employees and interview candidates.