NetApp

Employer Engaged

NetApp Professional Services Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

Professional Services Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at NetApp in November 2012.

Initially communicated with Hiring Manager. Went through several interviews with all team stakeholders. Asked questions about storage as well as other technical questions. Interested in my experience working with a team vs. individual.

Interview Questions
NetApp pays very well. Negotiation wasn't needed.

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NetApp in March 2011.

Pleasant, in depth exchange. Companies can afford to be very picky in this client. I was amused at how many different roles and skills sets they try to pack into one position. I expect they will find a young man they would be willing to train to meet the many disparate requirements.

Interview Questions
    • None, the interviewer asked the standard questions. Why are you leaving your company, why NetApp, etc.   View Answer
    • I was on a cell phone, he was on a speaker phone. Awkward, but standard practice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at NetApp in February 2007.

Internal recruiter found me on Dice. Contacted me to discuss opening and see if I was available. Set up a couple of phone interviews with others in similar role. Technical phone screens... discussing how things work, how to implement, how to handle certain customer situations. Friendly, lasted about 30 minutes per call. Then had a 1 on 1 interview with the Director which was quick and non-technical. Talked about business, role, and compensation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about sizing storage for a complex SQL environment?   Answer Question
    Got salary up a few thousand from where they started. Not a ton of negotiating room.