NetApp

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at NetApp in March 2009.

I had a good phone interview with the recruiter and a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager about a week later that seemed to go really well. I spenty over an hour with the manager and was told I would hear back from NetApp fairly soon. However, it took an email to the recruiter over a week later to receive a response. I felt the manager and I had a great rapport and I definitely thought I would hear back from her and possibly come in to meet more people, but unfortunately that did not happen

Interview Questions
  • Which of the two positions would you prefer? After describing two separate positions that were not necessarily the position I came in to interview for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at NetApp in April 2012.

I got an interview invitation directly from the hiring manager. First interview went really well. 2 weeks later I had another set of interview where I had to meet 4 other people back to back. It took about 3.5 hours long in total. I thought it went well. Then I got really dissapointed as they didnt call back or reply my follow up email. After 2 month they still didnt have courtesy to tell me that I didnt get the job. Not even a generic email.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NetApp in September 2011.

It was good experience with effective communication from both the sides, the interaction was mostly on the functional and technical aspects of the job. It also focused on my communication skills.

Sales Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NetApp in September 2010.

After the recruiter interviewed me over the phone, she scheduled me for a phone interview with an analyst. That was disappointing. I usually get interviewed by a hiring manager after talking to HR. It was even more disheartening to see online that the analyst graduated from U of Phoenix. Obviously, it was not an important job to the company.