NetApp

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NetApp in October 2012.

Interview Details – This is an onsite which drives us to their location at Pittsburgh. First is an introduction of their company and there's some pizza and drinks available. The interview consists of four rounds---first two of which are behavioral questions and the other two are real coding ones. Behavioral questions goes in an endless detail. The interviewers ask a lot of detail implementation of the projects you lists on the resume. And they also ask if you have any questions regarding NetApp.

Interview Questions: given an array and you are only allowed to go through them once. Then remove the array from the end one by one, find each of the minimum value among the numbers left in the array.
Exactly the same question on Crack.

Interview Question – Such a lot of detail implementation regarding my projects   Answer Question

Research Triangle Park, NC

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NetApp in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had one telephonic interview which had:

7 rounds of on site interviews:
1. HR interview
2. OS concepts and problem solving
3. Data structure question and architecture details of the ONTAP system
4. Improvements in the ONTAP system.
5. OS concepts, context switching deadlocks etc.
6. Scripting
7. OOPS

Interview Questions

Interviewed at NetApp

Interview Details – I was offered PPO after internship at NetApp. Internship interviews consist of 3-4 rounds with questions from algorithms, networks and operating systems. PPO process involves 4-5 interviews, all of them telephonic.

Interview Question – In my case, they really stressed on routing algorithms with in details explanation of dynamic vector algorithm.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NetApp in July 2013.

Interview Details – This was a campus recruitment. First round was s written test. It was of moderate difficulty. 4 sections: a)aptitude b)programming with C c)OS & Networks d) Data Structures
The next round was a technical interview. I was asked questions related to OS and networks. After which there was one more technical round followed by HR rounds.

Interview Question – Unexpected: Sink function   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NetApp in August 2010.

Interview Details – first round was written round with aptitude and technical stuff.. there were 3 technical rounds and 1 HR round.. in 1st round they just asked basic stuff like recursion concepts, application layer in networks ,few simple programs and about projects done. 2nd round was programming.. they asked simple stuff like reversal of linked list,reversing 5th and 6th bit of a number,finding loop in a linked list and so on. 3rd round was about hashing concepts, single function to exchange int,float,structures and questions about file structures

Interview Question – nothing much tough was there   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – higher studies

Interviews for Top Jobs at NetApp

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!

NetApp Videos

NetApp – Why Work for Us?

At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost. Our global setting highly values and fosters a healthy and happy work-life balance. Plus, our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetApp Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by NetApp employees and interview candidates.