NetApp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NetApp in March 2011.

Interview Details – I recieved a phone call by one of the two people that would later interview me. She asked me 15ish technical questions and skipped a bunch of the others. The very next day they wanted an in person interview. I met my contact and she took me in a room and threw some light questions at me and then a man "burst" through the door and immediately started asking more technical questions and really drilling in. It seemed like a good cop bad cop kinda ploy and very unproffessional. It was almost like they were bored with interviewing and wanted to mix it up.

The only reason I put the interview was difficult is I wanted to tell them how stupid they were being but had to hold my tongue.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your past job?   View Answer

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!