NetApp

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Global Advisor Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NetApp in March 2011.

Interview Details – usually first call is made by an HR recruiter with the hiring manager and they would want to do an initial assessment based on your skillsets and your communication skills. This will be followed by few rounds fo face to face interviews. No of rounds of interviews vary from person to person.. i had to undergo 3 tech rounds and 1 managerial round and 1 HR round. I have heard my folks saying they had to appear for 6 tech rounds.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – you gotta be very tough in your negotiations. This company religiously follows experience based compensation structure. So if you feel you are talented and have less experience you would have to negotiate really hard then.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NetApp

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!

NetApp Videos

NetApp – Why Work for Us?

At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost. Our global setting highly values and fosters a healthy and happy work-life balance. Plus, our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetApp Technical Global Advisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NetApp employees and interview candidates.