NetApp

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Manager Interview

Technical Manager
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NetApp in January 2008.

Interview Details – Worked through a recruiter initially who was a NetApp employee and described the job, the office, the culture, projects, opportunities, and the team I'd be working with. Initial interview was an all-day event and I met with 6 or 7 interviewers. Very tough and through but they want the best people.

Interview Question – A lot of questions around character and culture fit, which is extremely important at NetApp.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NetApp

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!

NetApp Videos

NetApp – Why Work for Us?

At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost. Our global setting highly values and fosters a healthy and happy work-life balance. Plus, our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetApp Technical Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NetApp employees and interview candidates.