NetBrain Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior C++ Developer Interview

Senior C++ Developer
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NetBrain Technologies in May 2014.

Interview Details – This company has 4 steps interview process. 1. Phone screening, others are at the Burlington, MA 2. General Test 3. Programming test on Computer 4. Interview with Manager, etc. If you fail in one of the test in sequence, you are out.

Phone screening was pretty simple with some basic c++ questions with general questions. At the company, first they will give you general test. Which is all about C++ questions. Questions were all about pointers, classes, linklist, etc. If you pass that, you have to write a programming code at computer. I did not pass at that point. Good Luck!

Interview Question – Question regarding linklist pre-order, in-order and post-order   Answer Question

Director of Human Resources Interview

Director of Human Resources
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetBrain Technologies in April 2014.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview with the VP of Operations then went in to interview for about 4 hours with a Jr Recruiting, HR Coordinator, VP Operations and CEO. I had no idea I was meeting with VP of Operations and CEO so something to be prepared for. There has been no feedback even after reaching out to the VP of Operations, actually not even a simple response saying anything.

Interview Question – I don't recall any questions that were difficult   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at NetBrain Technologies in March 2014.

Interview Details – Received an initial phone screen (I think contracted out). A week later, a more formal phone interview with the VP of sales. After a week, I was emailed asking to come in for a in person interview, which was with head of IT and the VP of sales, and was asked to do a mock "web ex" presentation as well. Final step was a call from the west coast's VP of sales. I thought everything had gone well, but 3 weeks later no phone call, no email saying I didn't get the job. But I certainly got the hint.

Interview Question – Your standard interview questions. Describe a time when, describe your current job description, etc.   View Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NetBrain Technologies.

Interview Details – First you must have a phone interview. After that you will have another phone interview. If they like you, then you will be asked to come in for an "in-person" interview. After meeting with the HR person, VP and CEO you will have to submit some sample emails to them. They will call you back if you get an offer.

Negotiation Details – You get what you get. No negotiating

Very Difficult Interview

Social Media Marketing Interview

Social Media Marketing
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetBrain Technologies in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very difficult to find the actual office, which I learned will move in a few months...again.
Arrived and had to fill out an application with the HR person sitting across from me waiting. She was very pleasant but it was awkward.
The interview is in an abandoned office suite but had carpeting and was well lit, good space heater.
After filling the application, HR has you wait for the CEO and founder Lingping Gao. That's when the interview starts.
He will ask you about your other jobs and base the success of the interview on that and a portfolio. He wanted to see examples of social media strategies- a little bit odd. He is extremely difficult to understand so to ace the interview, you better be able to understand Mr. Lingping Gao because his accent is thick! So you need to decipher what he is saying + describe to him what you did in your past jobs and why + try to tie that in to whatever NetBrain needs as well. Harder than it sounds.
You are expected to ask a few questions but by the time you get to that point, the CEO's mind is made up.

Interview Questions

• What did your last company do? Tell me about them and describe the office. How big was the team? How did they sell and market themselves, I want details.   View Answer
  • What have you done since you were in school? Tell me about your jobs and what the companies did.   Answer Question
  • "At out of all you companies, what do people say is you strength?"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NetBrain Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

NetBrain Technologies Videos

NetBrain Technologies – Why Work for Us?

NetBrain is the inventor of Computer-Aided Network Engineering (CANE) software. Since our founding in 2004, our mission has been to make network management simple and visual with transformational technology. In the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetBrain Technologies interview questions and advice in Burlington, MA. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by NetBrain Technologies employees and interview candidates.