NetCracker Technology Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

3.1

Waltham Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetCracker Technology.

Interview

The Recruiting process and team were what won me over - from start to finish, everyone I spoke with was extraordinarily professional and it was clear that teamwork matters and that opportunities existed here.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected - What do you love about your current job and company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were open to negotiation, but I had backed mine up with hard facts and figures.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NetCracker Technology.

Interview

Hiring process involved 5 round of interviews, mostly focused towards Telecom networking & end to end process and Business analyst roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How to you identify errors during Service activation and provide a solution   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetCracker Technology in November 2013.

Interview

Contated by HR first. After initial screening, got scheduled for 4 phone interviews. First one went well. Second one didn't because the position is tied to a very specific client and opportunity with very specific experience requirements. After that, all other interviews were cancelled. They had to postpone first and second interviews a couple of times.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetCracker Technology (Waltham, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was fair but slow however after being wondering why it took so long originally I completely understand now with most of my boss very busy and often traveling that could make it difficult. I found out about the opening from a current employee who was very helpful and highly recommended the position. The process began with a phone interview with the recruiter which then moved on to my would be manager. After I passed both of those rounds the brought me in for an afternoon of interviews which included giving a mock sales presentation to a small group of current employees.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular sticks out in my mind at the moment, however some of the portions during the presentation questions were asked to test ones ability to think on their feet during a presentation. Anyone who is comfortable talking in front of people should be fine which is important because it is your job with my position.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at NetCracker Technology (Waltham, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very lengthy interview, but the hiring process was better than average.

Negotiation

Cost of living and retention (prevent future turnover by better outside offer)

Software Quality Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetCracker Technology (Lake Mary, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview. I was asked basic technical questions about testing and my previous experience.

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetCracker Technology (Waltham, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview with HR, followed by interview with TS Manager

Technical Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetCracker Technology (Waltham, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter - After submitting my resume I was received an email from the recruiter to schedule a short phone interview (~30 min). It was a basic pre-screening to an on-site interview. Phone interview with team manager - Another short phone interview (~30min) with the manager of the team to discuss my background, previous job experience and professional goals. On-site interview - I was greeted at the front desk by the recruiter I was working with then led to a conference room nearby. After a short discussion with the recruiter I had my first in person meeting with the team manger. Standard interview questions with a mixture technical, sales and business related. Next I met with one of the VP's of the company, this interview flowed more as a conversation than a standard interview. A lot of discussion about what drives me, what I want to do and a little on my basics. This ended with a short sales presentation to a small audience on a topic chosen by the team manager (MPLS). During the presentation I was asked my different questions about the topic at hand.

Negotiation

I graduated from college during the recession, I took the salary and was happy for the type of job most of my peers were unable to find.

Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NetCracker Technology in September 2009.

Interview

I had both Phone and 1:1 interview. They were really great in understanding what position I would suite best. They provided all the information I needed and justified the salary they proposed. They also hired other people for my team and these people are great – exactly the people needed for this work.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was when they said: “You know, you do not suite us”. They just wanted to check my reaction. I got my offer right after it.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetCracker Technology (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

There are total 3 rounds 1. Technical discussion 2. Discussion with Manager 3. HR Round In technical discussion they asked more questions on Core Java, some SQL queries and asked me to write some programs. Also given some code snippets and asked to find the output. I felt Managerial discussion is so cool and he asked some logical questions and explained about the products of NetCracker I was scared in HR discussion as he asked N number of questions but all of them are not so easy to answer as they reflect some personal impression but i have managed this round. It took one week for me to get the offer letter after completion of HR round.

Interview Questions

• questions on multithreding, collections, synchronization.   Answer Question