NetCracker Technology

Updated Jan 9, 2015
Updated Jan 9, 2015

3.2

Waltham Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NetCracker Technology.

The Recruiting process and team were what won me over - from start to finish, everyone I spoke with was extraordinarily professional and it was clear that teamwork matters and that opportunities existed here.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected - What do you love about your current job and company?   Answer Question
    They were open to negotiation, but I had backed mine up with hard facts and figures.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NetCracker Technology.

Hiring process involved 5 round of interviews, mostly focused towards Telecom networking & end to end process and Business analyst roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • How to you identify errors during Service activation and provide a solution   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NetCracker Technology in November 2013.

Contated by HR first. After initial screening, got scheduled for 4 phone interviews. First one went well. Second one didn't because the position is tied to a very specific client and opportunity with very specific experience requirements. After that, all other interviews were cancelled. They had to postpone first and second interviews a couple of times.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NetCracker Technology in February 2013.

The hiring process was fair but slow however after being wondering why it took so long originally I completely understand now with most of my boss very busy and often traveling that could make it difficult. I found out about the opening from a current employee who was very helpful and highly recommended the position. The process began with a phone interview with the recruiter which then moved on to my would be manager. After I passed both of those rounds the brought me in for an afternoon of interviews which included giving a mock sales presentation to a small group of current employees.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing in particular sticks out in my mind at the moment, however some of the portions during the presentation questions were asked to test ones ability to think on their feet during a presentation. Anyone who is comfortable talking in front of people should be fine which is important because it is your job with my position.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at NetCracker Technology in June 2012.

Very lengthy interview, but the hiring process was better than average.

Cost of living and retention (prevent future turnover by better outside offer)

Software Quality Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online – interviewed at NetCracker Technology in May 2012.

Phone interview. I was asked basic technical questions about testing and my previous experience.

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NetCracker Technology in May 2011.

Interview with HR, followed by interview with TS Manager

Technical Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NetCracker Technology in August 2010.

Phone interview with recruiter - After submitting my resume I was received an email from the recruiter to schedule a short phone interview (~30 min). It was a basic pre-screening to an on-site interview.

Phone interview with team manager - Another short phone interview (~30min) with the manager of the team to discuss my background, previous job experience and professional goals.

On-site interview - I was greeted at the front desk by the recruiter I was working with then led to a conference room nearby. After a short discussion with the recruiter I had my first in person meeting with the team manger. Standard interview questions with a mixture technical, sales and business related. Next I met with one of the VP's of the company, this interview flowed more as a conversation than a standard interview. A lot of discussion about what drives me, what I want to do and a little on my basics. This ended with a short sales presentation to a small audience on a topic chosen by the team manager (MPLS). During the presentation I was asked my different questions about the topic at hand.

I graduated from college during the recession, I took the salary and was happy for the type of job most of my peers were unable to find.

Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NetCracker Technology in September 2009.

I had both Phone and 1:1 interview. They were really great in understanding what position I would suite best. They provided all the information I needed and justified the salary they proposed. They also hired other people for my team and these people are great – exactly the people needed for this work.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was when they said: “You know, you do not suite us”. They just wanted to check my reaction. I got my offer right after it.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NetCracker Technology.

first round is very easy to crack if ur good in english and a little bit knowledge in c, c++ and java
    then depending on the first round results count , ther may or may not be a group discussion
    third round in which u need to crack two technical hr ,,,, s d most difficult part, as u need to convince hr with ur technical stuff in java, data structure , dbms,, as the company s dealing with java nd sql , attend the interview only if ur strong in both,,,,

Interview Questions
    • i were asked to write reverse linked list programs and joins in dbms, and polymorphism concepts with programs   Answer Question