NetCracker Technology Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2014

3.3

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in May 2011.

Interview with HR, followed by interview with TS Manager

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at NetCracker Technology.

Hiring process involved 5 round of interviews, mostly focused towards Telecom networking & end to end process and Business analyst roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • How to you identify errors during Service activation and provide a solution   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in November 2013.

Contated by HR first. After initial screening, got scheduled for 4 phone interviews. First one went well. Second one didn't because the position is tied to a very specific client and opportunity with very specific experience requirements. After that, all other interviews were cancelled. They had to postpone first and second interviews a couple of times.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in June 2012.

Very lengthy interview, but the hiring process was better than average.

Cost of living and retention (prevent future turnover by better outside offer)

Technical Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in August 2010.

Phone interview with recruiter - After submitting my resume I was received an email from the recruiter to schedule a short phone interview (~30 min). It was a basic pre-screening to an on-site interview.

Phone interview with team manager - Another short phone interview (~30min) with the manager of the team to discuss my background, previous job experience and professional goals.

On-site interview - I was greeted at the front desk by the recruiter I was working with then led to a conference room nearby. After a short discussion with the recruiter I had my first in person meeting with the team manger. Standard interview questions with a mixture technical, sales and business related. Next I met with one of the VP's of the company, this interview flowed more as a conversation than a standard interview. A lot of discussion about what drives me, what I want to do and a little on my basics. This ended with a short sales presentation to a small audience on a topic chosen by the team manager (MPLS). During the presentation I was asked my different questions about the topic at hand.

I graduated from college during the recession, I took the salary and was happy for the type of job most of my peers were unable to find.

Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in September 2009.

I had both Phone and 1:1 interview. They were really great in understanding what position I would suite best. They provided all the information I needed and justified the salary they proposed. They also hired other people for my team and these people are great – exactly the people needed for this work.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was when they said: “You know, you do not suite us”. They just wanted to check my reaction. I got my offer right after it.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in February 2013.

The hiring process was fair but slow however after being wondering why it took so long originally I completely understand now with most of my boss very busy and often traveling that could make it difficult. I found out about the opening from a current employee who was very helpful and highly recommended the position. The process began with a phone interview with the recruiter which then moved on to my would be manager. After I passed both of those rounds the brought me in for an afternoon of interviews which included giving a mock sales presentation to a small group of current employees.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing in particular sticks out in my mind at the moment, however some of the portions during the presentation questions were asked to test ones ability to think on their feet during a presentation. Anyone who is comfortable talking in front of people should be fine which is important because it is your job with my position.   Answer Question

Software Quality Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in May 2012.

Phone interview. I was asked basic technical questions about testing and my previous experience.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at NetCracker Technology.

Written test, Group Discussion and Technical Interview followed by HR round. Written test included basic aptitude questions whereas in technical round all questions were on c, c++, basic unix commands and SQL commands.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in August 2014.

selection process begins with a written test,then students(freshers) are selected based on that. later interview was conducted on programming languages followed by H R interviews. as i was an Electronics and communication engineer and Netcracker is in the field of telecom, they also asked me questions related to communications ( about many concepts of communications). though the interview process is a bit difficult, it is a very good experience.

Interview Questions
    • in programming interview they asked me to explain each and every concept of OOP(object oriented programming) with an example.   Answer Question

Worked for NetCracker Technology? Contribute to the Community!