NetCracker Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Technical Sales Engineer
Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interview with HR, followed by interview with TS Manager

Interview Question – Sell me this pen   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NetCracker Technology.

Interview Details – Hiring process involved 5 round of interviews, mostly focused towards Telecom networking & end to end process and Business analyst roles and responsibilities.

Interview Question – How to you identify errors during Service activation and provide a solution   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in November 2013.

Interview Details – Contated by HR first. After initial screening, got scheduled for 4 phone interviews. First one went well. Second one didn't because the position is tied to a very specific client and opportunity with very specific experience requirements. After that, all other interviews were cancelled. They had to postpone first and second interviews a couple of times.

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very lengthy interview, but the hiring process was better than average.

Negotiation Details – Cost of living and retention (prevent future turnover by better outside offer)

Technical Sales Support Interview

Technical Sales Support
Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter - After submitting my resume I was received an email from the recruiter to schedule a short phone interview (~30 min). It was a basic pre-screening to an on-site interview.

Phone interview with team manager - Another short phone interview (~30min) with the manager of the team to discuss my background, previous job experience and professional goals.

On-site interview - I was greeted at the front desk by the recruiter I was working with then led to a conference room nearby. After a short discussion with the recruiter I had my first in person meeting with the team manger. Standard interview questions with a mixture technical, sales and business related. Next I met with one of the VP's of the company, this interview flowed more as a conversation than a standard interview. A lot of discussion about what drives me, what I want to do and a little on my basics. This ended with a short sales presentation to a small audience on a topic chosen by the team manager (MPLS). During the presentation I was asked my different questions about the topic at hand.

Negotiation Details – I graduated from college during the recession, I took the salary and was happy for the type of job most of my peers were unable to find.

Support Interview

Support

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in September 2009.

Interview Details – I had both Phone and 1:1 interview. They were really great in understanding what position I would suite best. They provided all the information I needed and justified the salary they proposed. They also hired other people for my team and these people are great – exactly the people needed for this work.

Interview Question – The most difficult part was when they said: “You know, you do not suite us”. They just wanted to check my reaction. I got my offer right after it.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in February 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fair but slow however after being wondering why it took so long originally I completely understand now with most of my boss very busy and often traveling that could make it difficult. I found out about the opening from a current employee who was very helpful and highly recommended the position. The process began with a phone interview with the recruiter which then moved on to my would be manager. After I passed both of those rounds the brought me in for an afternoon of interviews which included giving a mock sales presentation to a small group of current employees.

Interview Question – Nothing in particular sticks out in my mind at the moment, however some of the portions during the presentation questions were asked to test ones ability to think on their feet during a presentation. Anyone who is comfortable talking in front of people should be fine which is important because it is your job with my position.   Answer Question

Software Quality Analyst Intern Interview

Software Quality Analyst Intern
Lake Mary, FL

I applied online - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview. I was asked basic technical questions about testing and my previous experience.

Negotiation Details – No

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

Interviewed at NetCracker Technology

Interview Details – That is very straight forward, Given some scenarios and some basic questions based on your experience and technologies you have mentioned in your resume and based on requirement. And mostly it is based on the parson who is taking the interview.

Interview Question – Regarding project management need to prepare well.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at NetCracker Technology

Interview Details – one telephonic, two technical and one HR round were there. Difficulty level was OK.
They will interview you thoroughly in Core JAVA however you might not even get a chance to write any JAVA code. All depends on the project you are put into.

Interviews for Top Jobs at NetCracker Technology

Worked for NetCracker Technology? Contribute to the Community!