NetCracker Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NetCracker Technology in March 2012.

Interview Details – I'd got a call from HR manager of NetCracker. They invited me for he 1st interview.
It was 1-hour interview with HR manager who was very friendly and attentive. We were talking about my experience, education and my expectations. In the end she told me about a position and asked some questions on English.
Within 1 week I was invited for the 2d interview with the head of the department and one of the managers. The content was almost the same. It was totally on English. That time I got more details about the job and responsibilities. On the next day I had a phone interview in order to check my abilities to sell something to the potential customer.
As the last step I was invited to attend videoconference with one of Ameriacn representatives. We were talking about my experience and my hobby. Again, it was 1-hour talk in a friendly and positive manner.

Interview Question – By phone I was asked to imagine that I'm calling to a potential customer in order to organize meeting and sell the company's product.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NetCracker Technology

Worked for NetCracker Technology? Contribute to the Community!

NetCracker Technology – Why Work for Us?

NetCracker Technology is the leading provider of end-to-end communications solutions to service providers around the world. From billing, customer care, and real-time charging and policy solutions, to resource and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetCracker Technology Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NetCracker Technology employees and interview candidates.