NetEffects Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at NetEffects

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at NetEffects (Chesterfield, MO).

Interview

I cannot remember if I called them or they called me. Once over the phone, I later submitted my resume. They interviewed me once they found an ideal position with one of their clients.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NetEffects (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

It was brief phone interview before the technical interview with a manager from the end client. The person taking the preliminary interview was very friendly, nice and informative. Asked me a lot about what my preferences are for a new opportunity and didnt just try to throw me down the hills with false hopes.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NetEffects (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview with outside recruiter. Initial phone interview with VP. In person interview with VP. In person interview with President.

Interview Questions

• Basic sales oriented. Strengths, Accomplishments, How you handle a difficult client situation. (Giving you specific examples of your approach and how you resolved), etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, slightly.