NetJets

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

3.1

Flight Dispatcher Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NetJets in January 2015.

Was called by HR and less than a week later was in the door. Interviewed with Dispatch Manager and another supervisor level dispatcher. Most questions were straight off a interview sheet with standard questions. "Give me a strength and weakness, how would your old boss review those, etc." Interviewed for about an hour and was given a tour of facility. Met again with HR at the end. Actually very good professional interview.

None. Union environment.

Flight Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at NetJets.

I applied online and heard back a few weeks later. I was asked to submit written responses to a few questions about my experiences and interest in the job and was later emailed to schedule an interview. When I arrived to the interview, the woman at the front desk in the lobby was extremely rude. She answered the phone when I walked up and made me wait until she hung up 5 minutes later to acknowledge me. I honestly thought it was some kind of test or joke... However, the group of gentlemen who interviewed me were very friendly.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NetJets in June 2011.

I applied online initially and received a call about two weeks later for an interview. I met with who was to become my manager and had a private interview in his office. He also brought in the person that had been promoted, who I would replace, to sit in on part of the interview. They were both friendly and asked good questions. There were no vague touchy feeling type questions, just straight forward and pertaining to the job. I received a call the next day saying I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were straight forward and I can't recall anything unexpected.   Answer Question

NetJets Owner Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at NetJets in May 2011.

Basic questions

No negotiation

Maintenance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NetJets in July 2009.

Interview was held over dinner. The position was one in leadership and under the previous management. The atmosphere was fairly relaxed but questions were direct and focused. Best thing about the experience was the "get to know" each other opportunity it provided.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult or unexpected questions. About what you would expect.   Answer Question
    I accepted the offer without negotiation.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NetJets.

The interview process took almost 2 weeks as the Company needs to replace quickly the position. After being contacted by a recruitment agency I had the first face to face interview with the HR Manager and then with the Department coordinator. It lasted about 1 hour and the questions were focused on my past experience. After 3 days I had 2 phone interviews with the Global Director and the VP: they both put the accent on my motivation and my commitment.

Interview Questions
    • How did you manage a difficult situation with a client in the past?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate.

Business Analyst Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment agent to interview for this position. All in all I had 4 rounds of interviews with Senior Managers and the CIO. One of the rounds was a presentation on a topic they briefed me on a few days before. This was to the CIO and a group of senior managers.

Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at NetJets in June 2012.

Started with two phone interviews, came in for an initial interview meeting with three different members of management. Got a call back to meet with even more members of management, didn't end up working out. They went with someone internal to the company. Management asked a lot of logic questions and asked outside the box questions like how many gallons of gasoline were sold in the US last year? Each interview was very time consuming and there were gaps of time due to poor coordination. Office interviews took 3-4 hours.

Aircraft Dispather Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NetJets in December 2008.

The interview process consisted of two tactical managers and an HR representative. Questions were asked and answers written down given by the interviewee. It helps to have aviation experience whether past dispatch or pilot experience

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most important job as the dispatcher?   View Answer
    • How can a dispatcher check safety of flight?   View Answer
    I did not really negotiate. Your starting salary is just as it would be for anyone else

Maint Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at NetJets in March 2008.

Went from phone, to an in person interview

Interview Questions
    none it pays this take it or leave it