NetProspex Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

2.7

Recent MBA Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NetProspex (Waltham, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

HR confirmed interview, rescheduled it and finally we spoke. Interview finished with an abrupt ending in 10 minutes because HR guy did not know I am a visa candidate. Why waste my time if you cannot do your work properly?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, interactive and rather easy. I guess meant to check communication and confidence.   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at NetProspex in August 2014.

Interview

Very quick process. From my first outreach to an offer being made was about 1 week. There is only one recruiter and he is very nice and helpful. The management is great, and the job has turned out to be pretty close to what it was described as. Company is in between the feeling of a start up and a larger more public company. There is still a lot of the start up, nerf gun mentality, but the vast majority of the time it feels more strict now that the company is growing rapidly and has a large number to reach with this rapid growth. High levels of stress are to be expected for anyone in the sales organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate. Offer was fair and compensation was average for an entry level position in this industry.

Data Editor/Data Operative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NetProspex (Waltham, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online for the Data Operative position. Got a call from HR and he told me that he would rather have me interview for the Data Editor position which is fast-tracked and would lead to Data Operative. Got called in for an in-person interview and met with two people, who each thought I was applying for a completely different position. I guess they don't communicate with each other.

Enterprise Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NetProspex (Waltham, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 high level managers after phone screen. They ask a lot of tough questions, but want the right fits to help continue to grow the company!

Senior Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NetProspex (Waltham, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen to determine your knowledge and experience level, followed by an in-person interview where you'll meet several members of the development team. The in-person interview is as much about your personality and how you'll fit in to the work environment as it is your technical knowledge. Be yourself, and be honest about what you know and what you've done, and you'll be all set.

Interview Questions

• There's no surprise or trick questions. It's a straightforward test of your knowledge about development. I got stuck on "What methods would you use to solve performance problems in your code." I got most of them, but missed a couple.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate. The offer they made was more than generous.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NetProspex in October 2011.

Interview

I had done business with NetProspex in the past but didn't really know the management team. I had a day long session of back to back interviews with the department heads of all of the functional areas within the company. I then met with the President and then the CEO. My references were then checked and I received a verbal and then written offer.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a marketing program that you launched that failed and why.   Answer Question
    • What did you change/learn as a result of that failure?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The initial offer was a little too low. I countered and we comprised. I am very happy with my current compensation package.