NetProspex

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Editor/Data Operative Interview

Data Editor/Data Operative
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetProspex in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online for the Data Operative position. Got a call from HR and he told me that he would rather have me interview for the Data Editor position which is fast-tracked and would lead to Data Operative. Got called in for an in-person interview and met with two people, who each thought I was applying for a completely different position. I guess they don't communicate with each other.

Interview Question – Was asked about SQL, Linux, and basic math questions.   Answer Question

Senior Web Developer Interview

Senior Web Developer
Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetProspex in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen to determine your knowledge and experience level, followed by an in-person interview where you'll meet several members of the development team. The in-person interview is as much about your personality and how you'll fit in to the work environment as it is your technical knowledge. Be yourself, and be honest about what you know and what you've done, and you'll be all set.

Interview Question – There's no surprise or trick questions. It's a straightforward test of your knowledge about development. I got stuck on "What methods would you use to solve performance problems in your code." I got most of them, but missed a couple.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't need to negotiate. The offer they made was more than generous.

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetProspex in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had done business with NetProspex in the past but didn't really know the management team. I had a day long session of back to back interviews with the department heads of all of the functional areas within the company. I then met with the President and then the CEO. My references were then checked and I received a verbal and then written offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The initial offer was a little too low. I countered and we comprised. I am very happy with my current compensation package.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NetProspex? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetProspex interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by NetProspex employees and interview candidates.