NetProspex Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2014

2.8

Recent MBA Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at NetProspex in August 2014.

HR confirmed interview, rescheduled it and finally we spoke. Interview finished with an abrupt ending in 10 minutes because HR guy did not know I am a visa candidate. Why waste my time if you cannot do your work properly?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself, interactive and rather easy. I guess meant to check communication and confidence.   View Answer

Data Editor/Data Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetProspex in August 2013.

Applied online for the Data Operative position. Got a call from HR and he told me that he would rather have me interview for the Data Editor position which is fast-tracked and would lead to Data Operative. Got called in for an in-person interview and met with two people, who each thought I was applying for a completely different position. I guess they don't communicate with each other.

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetProspex in March 2012.

Initial phone screen to determine your knowledge and experience level, followed by an in-person interview where you'll meet several members of the development team. The in-person interview is as much about your personality and how you'll fit in to the work environment as it is your technical knowledge. Be yourself, and be honest about what you know and what you've done, and you'll be all set.

Interview Questions
    • There's no surprise or trick questions. It's a straightforward test of your knowledge about development. I got stuck on "What methods would you use to solve performance problems in your code." I got most of them, but missed a couple.   View Answer
    I didn't need to negotiate. The offer they made was more than generous.

Senior Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetProspex in October 2011.

I had done business with NetProspex in the past but didn't really know the management team. I had a day long session of back to back interviews with the department heads of all of the functional areas within the company. I then met with the President and then the CEO. My references were then checked and I received a verbal and then written offer.

Interview Questions
    • Please explain a marketing program that you launched that failed and why.   Answer Question
    • What did you change/learn as a result of that failure?   Answer Question
    The initial offer was a little too low. I countered and we comprised. I am very happy with my current compensation package.

Worked for NetProspex? Contribute to the Community!