NetSuite

www.netsuite.com

NetSuite In Human Resources and Recruiting Department Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

In Human Resources and Recruiting Department Interview

In Human Resources and Recruiting Department
San Mateo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetSuite.

Interview Details – Hiring process was easy. Completed an online application from LinkedIn that sent me to the company website. The first phase was a telephone interview. Second phase was a face to face meeting where I met the Director and the team members there. I then submitted references, and completed an online background check inquiry.

Interview Question – All typical interview questions. Do research on any company before you interview so that you know their product and company background. Sell yourself!!! They foster creativity and self confidence.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered what I asked for and more, with the bonus structure. I was also blown away by the RSU Stock grants, benefits that start day 1, and for exempt employees, unlimited time off. Also they are very family friendly and allow you to telecommute.

Worked for NetSuite? Contribute to the Community!