NetSuite

157 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Interview

Legal

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NetSuite in May 2014.

Interview Details – I sent in an application in March, and received an email in May saying that they wanted to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 20 minutes long, and from there I was asked to come in and interview. I interviewed with 3 individuals separately for 30 minutes each and then 2 attorneys together for the last 30 minutes.

Interview Question – Describe how you would research x topic on Westlaw or LexisAdvanced.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Odd. I orally accepted the job with a Recruiter or HR person, then I filled out the online application requesting how much I wanted. Then I received a letter/offer that (wasn't nearly as high as my request but then again, it was an internship position so I didn't negotiate).

NetSuite Business Development Representative Interview

NetSuite Business Development Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NetSuite in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online through my university's job board. Got a quick response from the HR department asking to set up 30 minute interview. During the initial interview the HR rep asked me about my schooling, leadership, why I wanted to work at NetSuite and was really nice about the whole process. Really great easy conversation and set up a additional interview with a sales manager.

The sales manager called me a week later. It was similar to the first interview but it was a lot less personal. The sales manager asked me questions that were very dry, there was little feedback on the phone (meaning once your response was over there was a 6 second pause from the manager). There definitely questions that were there to see if you scanned the entire website so do thorough research. Very dry hard interview.

Interview Question – Who are a few of our customers?
In your own words what do we do here at NetSuite?
  View Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NetSuite.

Interview Details – I applied first online via my University's job portal. I received a response very quickly and scheduled an interview for later that week. The first round was very straightforward -- more a 'get to know you.' I then scheduled a second round phone interview for the following week with another BDR program head. This was more fast-paced and specific. I never heard back, although I followed up.

Interview Question – The most difficult part was when I had to pretend I was selling a mobile phone to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Enterprise Account Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NetSuite.

Interview Details – Was contacted by NetSuite via a reference from a mutual global partner. Recruiter was horrible - "We are looking for someone to make it rain". Apparently, they removed him during the interview process. The hiring manager also left the company during the process. Bizarre experience to say the least!

Interview Question – Not laughing when they say they are looking for someone to make it rain!   Answer Question

Solution Consultant Interview

Solution Consultant
Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NetSuite in April 2014.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter asking if I would be interested in talking with NetSuite about some open Solution Consultant roles that they had. I spoke with 8 people over the phone including the hiring manager over a 1 month period. Everyone was friendly and spoke well of the company, the recruiter that contacted me was always prompt following up to see how the calls went. Everything went quiet for about 2 weeks then the recruiter contacted me again moving me to the next round which was a sales pitch presentation. Went through that and spoke with another 3 people over the phone. After that the recruiter said she would be in touch within a few days. 2 weeks went by with no response, seems the recruiter either left the company or I was not moving on in the process. Seems sort of silly to put someone through 11 phone calls & a presentation only to totally leave them hanging. Not very professional and left me with a very bad impression of the company.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable carrying a sales quota?   Answer Question

Professional Service Consultant Interview

Professional Service Consultant

Interviewed at NetSuite

Interview Details – 4 levels of interviews
Fast, but very professional
Quick reference checks
Impressive

Interview Question – Asked to explain a difficult client scenario   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative

I applied online and interviewed at NetSuite.

Interview Details – I applied through my university website. Got a email within a week to set up a call with a recruiter from the BDR program. First phone interview was easy going, no hard questions, mostly just asked me about myself. Then set up another phone interview with the manager of the BDR program. That one was a little more fast paced but he asked very similar questions. Told me they'd notify me if I was selected to come to Boston for a face to face interview. Got the email within two hours that I was. Flew out to Boston and I met with 6 different people. One Account Manager who had been in the BDR program, the head of the Boston BDR team, and 3 BDRs. All the interviews were easy going and seemed to have gone well. Waiting to hear back if I got the job or not.

Interview Question – Asked me to sell him a movie. What he really wanted was for me to ask him what he wanted.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
San Mateo, CA

I applied online - interviewed at NetSuite in February 2013.

Interview Details – Great process, well thought out with senior leadership engagement in the process.

Negotiation Details – Simple and transparent.

Professional Service Consultant Interview

Professional Service Consultant
San Mateo, CA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at NetSuite in February 2013.

Interview Details – A couple of phone interviews with recruiters, then hiring manager onsite.
The recruiter was worthless, has since left, but I heard more bad feedback about other recruiters. Very different story with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Lots of detail an in-depth questions. I was impressed by the quality of the interview of the hiring manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recruiter was worthless, but I got what I wanted.

Professional Services Analyst Interview

Professional Services Analyst

Interviewed at NetSuite

Interview Details – Went through initial interview, which was quick and informal. Recruiter asked very basic questions such as why NetSuite and why sales, and tried to gain a better understanding of who you are as a person. Second round interview was with a BDR manager in the Denver office. The interview was easier than I had prepared for, so I was thrown off by the simplicity of some of the questions. Interviewer was not very friendly and questions were rapid fire. Really want to know why you are interested in Sales, and they are looking for very competitive, aggressive personalities.

Interview Question – What accomplishment are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Worked for NetSuite? Contribute to the Community!