1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Public Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NetSuite in October 2010.

I was recruited by NetSuite in early October 2010. The interview process-from initial contact to job offer-only took two weeks. I had a phone interview with the in-house recruiter and then came in to meet her face to face. Once that initial screening took place I was contacted via email later that day to coordinate a face to face with the hiring manager and SR. executives from that department. The interviews went very well, the executives were very bright, friendly, open and honest. They inquired about my experience, education and ability to execute in the position. I had an overall great feeling about the position and the company, and was excited about the potential opportunity to work for NetSuite. Two days later I received the job offer and of course I accepted!

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience building and managing an online community of social networks?   Answer Question
  • With your background and experience working in PR for IT companies, what value and/or knowledge can you add to our company?   Answer Question