Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetWeb (Vadodara (India)).
If you are outside the city then you will have all rounds on the telephone. I have sent an email to netweb and I got a call. I did not live in Vadodara at that time. So first non technical round was conducted on the phone. Then they asked me when I am available for telephonic technical round. I told them that I can personally come to the office for interview (I wished to see the office infrastructure). They arranged an interview for me. Normally, if you can visit the office, getting an interview is not difficult. There are many walkins (see ascent in TOI ) conducted. Or you can directly e mail company HR. Ok, so I went to the office for the interview. Nice infrastructure. 1 hour long interview was conducted. I got a call from HR after around 2 months that I was shortlisted. In between I called the HR twice and came to know that my profile was on hold and that they were looking for appropriate profiles that suites my profile better. Finally I was given a decent offer and I accepted it.
- Basics of core java. abstraction, encapsulation ,interfaces, abstract classes, mutability, generics, collection, thread life cycle. Answer Question
- JEE questions. servlets, jsp, containers, dispatcher servlet, servlet life cycle. Answer Question
- Db questions like unique key, primary ket, foreign key, aggregate functions, indexes, triggers, functions, cursors. some basic to average queries. Answer Question
Try to negotiate as much as you can. They will give you a good package if you have right skills. They ask every employee to sign a bind. I signed it but later came to know that many people have refused to do so still they got an offer. So say no to bonds if you dont like it.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetWeb (Vadodara (India)) in March 2013.
a) You will be provided with written paper. b) Then Technical round of Interview c) Then HR round , it is only formality you will get salary offer here....So just be cool,
- Tell us different types of testing 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetWeb in December 2011.
Overall good interview process that i can say. They are very smooth going in interview and step by step.If you have right skill than they will offer you best package.
- Scenario : for GPS system. 1 Answer