Netflix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Los Gatos, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Netflix in July 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted for a phone interview and the woman was very pleasant. Then came in to interview with the team and things just clicked.

Interview Question – Tell me about you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They will give you a good offer.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Netflix in October 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter was friendly and personable though a bit ridgid in her questioning. It became clear that she had a limited understanding of what the role we discussed typically entails in larger organizations and why. As a result when I asked about some specific programs or company processes that involve HR generally, she was very dismissive and frankly condesending and essentially said - "we don't have any HR programs". It was a waste of time for me. I had a genuine interest in exploring Netflix as a potential employer but after that experience I would not revisit it nor would I recommend it to any other experienced HR professional looking for a place to expand their skills.

Interview Questions

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!