Netflix

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accounting Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Netflix in July 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter at Netflix and we had an initial phone interview about a week later. First of all, the recruiter was based out of state. He contacted me on my secondary phone number instead of my main line and the call came late. I had a hard time understanding him to begin with as I think English was his second language. I asked a few questions myself which he answered irrelevantly. The questions were purely experience based and nothing out of the ordinary but I could tell he wasn't an experienced recruiter and didn't seem passionate about the job as most at reputable, big companies don't seem like they're ticking off questions on a checklist but keep the conversation flowing naturally, but geared towards a purpose. I thought to myself the entire time, I wouldn't want to work for this company if these are the values they stand for. In the end, they had already filled the position, but it was really no loss since I hadn't applied in the first place, but they had initially contacted me.

Interview Questions