Netflix Coordinator Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beverly Hills, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Netflix.

The recruiters were very professional and organized. The interview with the team lasted about 2 1/2 hours. It's clear that Netflix is looking for a very specific kind of person.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you screwed up at your previous job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Netflix in December 2013.

The initial process was almost a month from talking with HR/Recruiters to Hiring Managers. Had a total of 10 interviews/conversations with different personnel on the phone, in-person & via Skype. Definitely a new experience on being interviewed which I found was a slight over-kill, but that's the Netflix mantra on finding the best of the best, especially with their 'culture'.

After 10 rounds of talking to different personnel, I got a call that I didn't get the job, which I expected an email saying thanks, but no thanks.

I'm personally a huge fan of Netflix and I admire how coordinate/schedule their interviews on times & dates, but at least after 5 interviews/conversations, they should have an idea of a yes or no on a candidate, as at one stage, I really thought I would get a job offer as the interviews/conversations went on & on. But at the end of the day, they are looking for the 'right' candidate, which I wasn't the one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bordentown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bordentown, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Netflix in June 2012.

Telephone interview. Person I spoke to seemed to be reading a script: stock questions, very generic. Somewhat condescending attitude as well. Didn't really answer any of my questions while trying very hard to sell the company to me. Never heard back from anyone after interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!