Netflix Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Netflix (Hillsboro, OR) in November 2009.

Interview

the interview Was pretty amazing. at first in meeting in a group interview can seem intimidating but you get past it quick. then you go into a room an really get to know about the company and about the other people in te group. the interview seemed to drag alittle bit while waiting for everyone to answear. was really drawin in by alot of the positive noise about netflix. not sure really what the best move is. the don't give you an answear right away. something you have to wait for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Netflix.

Interview

Interview process was pretty quick. Took a technical test for the first interview and then a face to face interview with a Team Lead. After that I took an interactive group interview where they weeded out the weaker prospects.

Interview Questions

• What is your 90 Day Plan if we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotioations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Netflix.

Interview

Be ready to provide specifics surrounding your skills and experience. Think about creative solution oriented responses. Very focused on your ability to engage customers. Exude confidence. Be prepared to role play. And don't be late. Very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• The role playing scenarios required you to think on your feet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None necessary, they pay well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Netflix (Farmington Hills, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online in November 2013 and was called a few days after I applied, and was offered an in person interview for the next day. She told me Orientation if hired will being this Friday and will start working on Monday. for 90 days no call offs, no lateness. an agreeable hourly wage which will be bumped up after the 90 days. She asked me about my computer skills, customer service skills basic interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Netflix (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Applied online was called a few days later. Answered some questions over the phone and made it into the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used Netflix?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hard to say, the entire organization has likely changed a lot since then. I no longer use Netflix so I have little to do with them anymore and I'm not sure how much has changed. I did not negotiate much when I started starting salary was alright.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Netflix in January 2015.

Interview

I applied via their website. I received an email about 12 days later asking to come in for a tech assessment which was done in a group phase of about 8 ppl. The tech assessment was just to see how well you could navigate on their search engine and as long as you passed the assessment you would get to do a small role play with the recruiter. If you pass the role play you will be asked to schedule a second and final interview. Final interview was also a group interview where we watched a slide show about netflix and then had to answer two role play scenarios. The supervisors were really critical but it really helped us break out of our shells and show our true personality.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly easy, it was just the fear of getting over role plays.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They go through a recruiting agency for payroll so i did not have the chance to negotiate. Pay is still really good for the line of work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Netflix in September 2008.

Interview

Rang for a phone interview immediately after applying online. I was asked to attend a group interview three days later. The process was very relaxed, with a lot of observation by human resources as to the way the group dynamics played out. It appeared the company was looking to expand rapidly as the candidates did not appear to have been vetted according to strict dogma, with a very diverse bunch of candidates within the room.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Netflix?   1 Answer

Appeared the position would not be able to provide the personal growth desired.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Netflix (Hillsboro, OR) in September 2009.

Interview

the job is like a cattle call.
    if you have an opinion, you won't be hired. if you're quiet, smile, & nod, then you'll be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Netflix (Hillsboro, OR) in September 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was about an hour. They asked me about all my experience. I felt like she was surfing the internet at the same time. I was asked to go to a group interview.

The group interview was kind of contrived. It seemed like I was in a contest to see who worshipped the company the most. "Which core value do you like and why?", "What is good customer service and bad customer service?". Blah blah blah, yes, i'll play the game. It was then followed by a contest to find items on the website the fastest (the ones who finished first were actually the ones I was with in the next training class)

They then asked you to write an email to them expressing interest in the job. Hello, i just participated in two of your interviews, I think I'm interested.....

Interview Questions

• What does the word empathy mean?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Netflix (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2010.

Interview

I submitted my application online, the next day a recruiter called me and we set up a time for a phone interview. We had a great conversation and we set up a group interview time. The group interview was pretty fun basically just listened about the company and then listened to some calls and we participated in discussions about how the call went. We took a skills test and received an email about a follow-up

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really that hard, everything was really how you feel about a certain situation. Like what does good customer service mean to you.   Answer Question