Netflix Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.2

45 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Netflix in September 2007.

A recruiter called me to ask a couple general screening questions and basically verify what my resume said. At the end of the 5 minute conversation she asked if I would be able to interview in person later in the week. I met with the HR manager at the call center. She went over my resume with me and asked a couple "what would you do in this situation.." type questions. I gave as detailed of responses as possible and the interview was over. She said she would be in contact if they were going to make a job offer.
The next day I was offered the job, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say to a customer who was extremely angry about repeated delays in recieving her movies?   Answer Question
There was no chance at negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Netflix.

Applied on craigslist or netflix.com/careers. Call from hiring manager with a mock phone call first thing.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Netflix in May 2011.

After applying online for a second time I was called. Call one was just to set up the first phone interview. The phone interview was really more of a walk through about the skills test and group interview. Although this may not be the case for everyone. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the company and basic home internet networking. The 1:1 interview was rather short and nothing memorable. The skills test was then given at a computer. Then the group interview later that day. Where concepts like empathy vs sympathy were covered. During this point you need to shine and as out going as possible.

Interview Questions
    • A customer calls and asks you, "Why did my son receive an R rated film?" What do you say to the customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Netflix in April 2010.

phone interview, group interview, test.

Interview Questions

Bad reviews from former employees

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Netflix in September 2008.

Rang for a phone interview immediately after applying online. I was asked to attend a group interview three days later. The process was very relaxed, with a lot of observation by human resources as to the way the group dynamics played out. It appeared the company was looking to expand rapidly as the candidates did not appear to have been vetted according to strict dogma, with a very diverse bunch of candidates within the room.

Interview Questions

Appeared the position would not be able to provide the personal growth desired.