Netflix

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Netflix in January 2011.

Interview Details – Very easy. Phone screen with a recruiter and then a panel interview with the job offered to me on the spot at the conclusion of the interview.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Very behavioral in all senses to see how I react to pressure, conflict and my management style.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked how much I wanted per year. I told them and they countered 3k less. I accepted on the spot.

Very Easy Interview

Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Netflix in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a Netflix recruiter and we set up a 1:1 phone interview. The interview went very smoothly and it was clear that I was able to exceed expectations in the position.

I sent a thank you letter that was set to arrive approximately 7 days after the interview.

I followed up with a phone call 2 weeks later and they did not return my phone call or acknowledge me as an applicant in the running for the position.

Approximately 1 month later, another recruiter from the same location interviewed me for the exact same position and had no idea that I had already interviewed for the position.

Interview Question – How would you handle an employee that has attendance issues when we do not have an attendance policy in place?   View Answer

Hillsboro, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Netflix in July 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple emails resulted in a face to face with upper management.

Interview Question – Why Netflix?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy. The offer came immediately after the interview. Advice: Don't just chase the higher $ amount....the chances are that you will not be getting it for long. Sometimes the smaller paycheck is worth the stability.

Customer Service Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Netflix in May 2010.

Interview Details – Emailed resume, called for phone interview, brought in for second and third in-person interviews. Job offer call was received two days later.

Interview Question – Why would someone with your background feel qualified for this position.   Answer Question

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!