Netflix Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Netflix in January 2011.

Very easy. Phone screen with a recruiter and then a panel interview with the job offered to me on the spot at the conclusion of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really. Very behavioral in all senses to see how I react to pressure, conflict and my management style.   Answer Question
They asked how much I wanted per year. I told them and they countered 3k less. I accepted on the spot.

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Anonymous Employee  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Netflix in July 2010.

I was contacted by a Netflix recruiter and we set up a 1:1 phone interview. The interview went very smoothly and it was clear that I was able to exceed expectations in the position.

I sent a thank you letter that was set to arrive approximately 7 days after the interview.

I followed up with a phone call 2 weeks later and they did not return my phone call or acknowledge me as an applicant in the running for the position.

Approximately 1 month later, another recruiter from the same location interviewed me for the exact same position and had no idea that I had already interviewed for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an employee that has attendance issues when we do not have an attendance policy in place?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Netflix in July 2009.

Multiple emails resulted in a face to face with upper management.

Interview Questions
    Easy. The offer came immediately after the interview. Advice: Don't just chase the higher $ amount....the chances are that you will not be getting it for long. Sometimes the smaller paycheck is worth the stability.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Netflix in May 2010.

Emailed resume, called for phone interview, brought in for second and third in-person interviews. Job offer call was received two days later.

Interview Questions
    • Why would someone with your background feel qualified for this position.   Answer Question

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!