Netflix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Enhanced Content Catalog Manager Interview

Enhanced Content Catalog Manager
Los Gatos, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Netflix in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by recruiter through Linkedin. Checked on NF's job listing online for exact description. Set up a time for a phone interview, sent in full resume. Recruiter "strongly encouraged" me to look through their slide deck presentations on the job culture. Initial phone interview was described as a screen interview. Interview was informal, recruiter pleasant. Wanted to know specifics of my past work as it relates to the current work. At end of screen interview told they would get back to me shortly. Recruiter contacts me in next few days to set up second interview with "Hiring Manager" and name--have to write back to confirm who this is (within the department or HR person?). "Hiring Manager" is indeed part of department. More detailed questions about past work. That interview goes well. Told that it will probably be 4 weeks before he makes a decision. I follow up with thanks email. Within a week am contacted by original recruiter to speak with a partner of hiring manager for a third interview to see if "you're a good fit before we fly you out for a day interview with rest of the company". This interview over Skype. Seems to go well. Contacted 2 days later saying "although feedback was positive the team didn't think you were a perfect match"

Interview Question – There was no one difficult question   Answer Question

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!