Netflix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance
Norcross, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Netflix in May 2008.

Interview Details – 1:1 Interview with production manager was first at location with follow-up phone interview with corporate engineer a few days later.
Both interviews were very professional explaining expectations, company overview and general interview chit chat. 1:1 interview included plant tour and the chance to talk to other employees about the company and observe operations.

Interview Question – I was asked to name an instance where I took on a project from planning to completion.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I took a job closer to home, this job would have been about 45 miles each way to work and the job I took was only 17 miles away at about the same rate of pay and almost the same hours.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!