Netflix Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2014
Updated Jul 7, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Netflix.

Applied - and received email to set up time with the recruiter for a phone interview. Emails exchanged - times set up and then changed on their end. Felt like it was an interview just to comply with hiring practices and that they already had a candidate in mind.

Interview Questions
  • Do not feel the recruiter had a grasp of the position and was asking cliche questions straight out of HR books - Where do you see yourself in xx years, what was your major accomplishments, why do you want to work here etc. No real questions pertinent to an experienced executive. Threw me completely off my game.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Gatos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Netflix in July 2009.

First step was a phone interview with the technical sourcer. Questions involved: What I know about Netflix, Why I would want to be part of Netflix. Second interview was with the Senior Marketing Manager. Questions involved: Tell me about yourself, what projects did you take on that apply to this job?

Interview Questions

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!