Netflix

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Researcher Interview

Los Gatos, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Netflix in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through their careers website and was contacted by someone of the same position I was applying for.

It was a phone screen with the person, which lasted only 13 minutes to be exact. I'm a bit annoyed because the person who interviewed me for this position has only been with the company for 2 months, and I researched her employer history and it seems this was her first gig in recruiting.

Her interviewing technique was very robotic and her responses to my answers were "ok, cool", no follow up questions to engage the candidate.

Still not sure how much exposure she's had but I feel the phone screen would've been better if I was interviewed by someone who was more senior.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, all standard phone screen questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiting Researcher Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Netflix in July 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted after posting resume on their careers board. Talked with recruiter who was doing exactly what I would be doing, sourcing potential employees.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Netflix

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix Recruiting Researcher interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees and interview candidates.