Netflix Recruiting Researcher Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiting Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Gatos, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Netflix in September 2013.

Applied online through their careers website and was contacted by someone of the same position I was applying for.

It was a phone screen with the person, which lasted only 13 minutes to be exact. I'm a bit annoyed because the person who interviewed me for this position has only been with the company for 2 months, and I researched her employer history and it seems this was her first gig in recruiting.

Her interviewing technique was very robotic and her responses to my answers were "ok, cool", no follow up questions to engage the candidate.

Still not sure how much exposure she's had but I feel the phone screen would've been better if I was interviewed by someone who was more senior.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult, all standard phone screen questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Recruiting Researcher Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Netflix in July 2011.

Contacted after posting resume on their careers board. Talked with recruiter who was doing exactly what I would be doing, sourcing potential employees.

Interview Questions

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!